Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My exes atty left me a message that I would like to admit into court evidence in our child custody matter. Is it allowable to do so in California? I believe that when the mesage was left, it was obvious it was recorded. I know that any phone conversations need to have the parties involved acknowledge being recorded unless there is a court order to do so without notification. Did the knowledge of being recorded waive both parties acknowledgement?
- can cell phone be used as evidence in CA
- contract being admissable
- coucemail admissable in ca family court
- does ny criminal court allow cell phone voicemails as svidence
- how to admit voicemails as evidence in court
- is a voicemail message admissible in court in california
- Ohio Rules of Evidence text messages and cell phone recordings
- phone recorded messages that can be used on home phone
- recorded message on i phone admissable in family court