Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My exes atty left me a message that I would like to admit into court evidence in our child custody matter. Is it allowable to do so in California? I believe that when the mesage was left, it was obvious it was recorded. I know that any phone conversations need to have the parties involved acknowledge being recorded unless there is a court order to do so without notification. Did the knowledge of being recorded waive both parties acknowledgement?
- can cell phone be used as evidence in CA
- a conversation was accidentally recorded on to a voice mail recording can it be used in court?
- phone recorded messages that can be used on home phone
- phone records text messages submissable in court canada
- phone tapping of texts in divorce is it legal in NYS
- recorded message as evidence
- recorded phone conversations are admissable in ohio courts
- recording a phone call in ontario
- recordings on cell phone and divorce californa
- taped answering machine calls/legal