Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My granddaughters mother is young and admits to smoking marajuana and states that she is addicted to it. She also states that her mother is aware of her doing this and doesn’t do anyting about it. Yes I believe this as I have known the family for many many years. She won’t go to school or try to get a job to take care of my granddaughter. My granddaughter is only 4 mos old. She doesn’t belong with her mother. All of her bad habits and immaturity is all on a taped conversation. Can this be used against her in a court hearing as I am trying to gain custody of my granddaughter?
- can a recorded conversation be used in court
- can you use a deceased persons recorded tape in court
- can you use taped conversations un couet
- do they break recorded tape in cpurt
- does nj law say that you can record a conversation and use it in court
- I was recorded on phone but I was appeasing caselaw
- in family court can they play a tape to lawyers when a person doesnt know their being tape
- phone calls being video taped while child on visitation
- recorded conversations can thet be used in court
- tape recorded dealth threat in canada