Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My granddaughters mother is young and admits to smoking marajuana and states that she is addicted to it. She also states that her mother is aware of her doing this and doesn’t do anyting about it. Yes I believe this as I have known the family for many many years. She won’t go to school or try to get a job to take care of my granddaughter. My granddaughter is only 4 mos old. She doesn’t belong with her mother. All of her bad habits and immaturity is all on a taped conversation. Can this be used against her in a court hearing as I am trying to gain custody of my granddaughter?
- can a recorded conversation be used in court
- can a recorded conversation be used in court in ohio
- are taped confessions admissable in nc
- can u tape record a conversation and use it in court sc
- can you be/charged by evidence of a recording
- could my ex girlfriend have recorded me to use against me in court in NY
- in a custody battle can conversations that were recorded without my knowledge be used against me
- in va can u record a conversation and use it with a custody suit
- indiana code on recording a conversation with a minor
- can taped phone conversations be used in divorce court