Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My granddaughters mother is young and admits to smoking marajuana and states that she is addicted to it. She also states that her mother is aware of her doing this and doesn’t do anyting about it. Yes I believe this as I have known the family for many many years. She won’t go to school or try to get a job to take care of my granddaughter. My granddaughter is only 4 mos old. She doesn’t belong with her mother. All of her bad habits and immaturity is all on a taped conversation. Can this be used against her in a court hearing as I am trying to gain custody of my granddaughter?
- can a recorded conversation be used in court
- can tape recordings be usedin court
- can tapes conversations be used in child custody cases in
- can you use a deceased persons recorded tape in court
- can you use taped conversations un couet
- can you use taped convesations in family court
- discuss if the recorded conversation between the subjects legal evidence
- I was recorded on phone but I was appeasing caselaw
- in family court can they play a tape to lawyers when a person doesnt know their being tape
- is it bad to use recorded information in court