Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My granddaughters mother is young and admits to smoking marajuana and states that she is addicted to it. She also states that her mother is aware of her doing this and doesn’t do anyting about it. Yes I believe this as I have known the family for many many years. She won’t go to school or try to get a job to take care of my granddaughter. My granddaughter is only 4 mos old. She doesn’t belong with her mother. All of her bad habits and immaturity is all on a taped conversation. Can this be used against her in a court hearing as I am trying to gain custody of my granddaughter?
- can a recorded conversation be used in court
- taped conversations admissible in court
- are taped conversations admissible in court in PA
- can tape recordings be used in court
- In Ohio can I use a recorder of my husband in court?
- in court can someone use a recorded conversation
- If you ask someone that your being recorded in a conversation and they say no can it be used in court?
- are recorded conversations admissible in court in oklahoma
- if i have a telephone hearing how can i send in my evidence to the court
- if a tape is being use in court does the party being recoreded have to be there