Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My granddaughters mother is young and admits to smoking marajuana and states that she is addicted to it. She also states that her mother is aware of her doing this and doesn’t do anyting about it. Yes I believe this as I have known the family for many many years. She won’t go to school or try to get a job to take care of my granddaughter. My granddaughter is only 4 mos old. She doesn’t belong with her mother. All of her bad habits and immaturity is all on a taped conversation. Can this be used against her in a court hearing as I am trying to gain custody of my granddaughter?
- can a recorded conversation be used in court
- can an in person recorded conversation be used in court
- If im not informed Im being recorded can i legally be held liable?
- can someone tape a conversation and use it in court
- I was recorded on phone but I was appeasing caselaw
- do I have to be notified that I am being recorded in Indiana
- discuss if the recorded conversation between the subjects legal evidence
- can you use taped convesations in family court
- can you use a deceased persons recorded tape in court
- can you convict someone with a tape