Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My granddaughters mother is young and admits to smoking marajuana and states that she is addicted to it. She also states that her mother is aware of her doing this and doesn’t do anyting about it. Yes I believe this as I have known the family for many many years. She won’t go to school or try to get a job to take care of my granddaughter. My granddaughter is only 4 mos old. She doesn’t belong with her mother. All of her bad habits and immaturity is all on a taped conversation. Can this be used against her in a court hearing as I am trying to gain custody of my granddaughter?
- can a recorded conversation be used in court
- are taped conversations admissible in court in PA
- Is it legal in the state of Fl in a child custody hearing for an ex spouse to tape record a phone conversation of the other ex spouse and play it in court at the custody hearing?
- taped conversations admissible in court
- my ex has me yelling on recording can he use it in child custody ohio
- motion to strike an illegal phone recorded conversation in florida
- is it a recorded message legal in canada court
- is a recorded phone conversation admissible in ohio
- in court can someone use a recorded conversation
- in alabama is recorded conversation admissable in court if the person didnt know they were being recorded