Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested 3years ago for tampering with a witness and battery. I didn’t do any of that. Now I pleaded nolo contendere taking the advise of my incompetent public defender. Any way I did probation paid my fines and my record was sealed but I still have an arrest record. Would that make it difficult to become a police officer?
- can i become a police officer if i\ve been arrested for domestic violence
- become a police officer with assault
- will expunged or dismissed charges bar me from becoming a police officer
- what if you were arrested but charges dropped can you still be a corrections officer
- i was found not guilty in a case can i still become a correction officer
- can you become a police officer with assault on your record
- can you be a police officer with a dismissed dv case
- can i become a teacher if i entered a pretrial diversion program for a misdemeanor
- can i become a police officer if i have a misdeameanor for theft and battery
- with an seal case can you become a police officer in nyc