Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
i went to court for attemtpting to steal 90$ worth of merchandise and so i got the misdemeanor. My public defender told me after my 16 month probation i could get it expunged off my record and it would show as case dismissed. i still have the arrest though snd i want to know if i should change my major while i still can (i’m a freshman in college) PLEASE HELP!!!!
- can you become a teacher with a misdemeanor theft charge
- can a teacher teach with a misdemeanor arrest?
- can i be a teacher with a dismissed shoplifting misdemeanor
- can i be a teacher with a theft arrest
- can i stay in college if i have a misdemeanor
- can you become a teacher with a shoplifting charge
- teacher with a dismissed misdemeanor