Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a college student studying to work in an allied health field. About a year ago, I was arrested for public lewdness, a class A misdemeanor. I was put on probation and given deferred adjudication. I finished the terms, and was told that I would not receive a conviction on my record, just a record of the arrest. I do not have to register with the sex offender registry. (It was a wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal), anyway, will this prevent me from getting a job in the field I’m studying for?
- does a criminal arrest but no conviction bar you from the healthcare field
- does a deferred felony charge effect a job in the medical field
- health care administration jobs if you have a misdemeanor
- healthcare employment with misdemeanor
- i have old arrest records can i be a caregiver
- if have dv have to caxste expunge prior ti work in medical field mosdemeanor
- if you have a crimeablle record can you work in nursing home as manager or staff
- If you have a criminal record can you still do health information technology
- misdemeanor in health care