Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a college student studying to work in an allied health field. About a year ago, I was arrested for public lewdness, a class A misdemeanor. I was put on probation and given deferred adjudication. I finished the terms, and was told that I would not receive a conviction on my record, just a record of the arrest. I do not have to register with the sex offender registry. (It was a wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal), anyway, will this prevent me from getting a job in the field I’m studying for?
- if i have a shoplifted charge can i work in the medical field
- will ressist arest afected your job in health care work
- does a record keep one from out a medical field job?
- i have a felony for theft will this keep me from being hired in a care facility
- health career with an arrest
- can i go into the medical field with a misdemeanor
- i have shoplifting record and want to work in age care
- getting a healthcare job with a criminal record
- drug arrest on record illinois employment healthcare
- can you work in the medical field with an arrest