Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a college student studying to work in an allied health field. About a year ago, I was arrested for public lewdness, a class A misdemeanor. I was put on probation and given deferred adjudication. I finished the terms, and was told that I would not receive a conviction on my record, just a record of the arrest. I do not have to register with the sex offender registry. (It was a wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal), anyway, will this prevent me from getting a job in the field I’m studying for?
- does a record keep one from out a medical field job?
- arrest records in healthcare positions
- can you work in the medical field with a misdemeanor
- i have a felony for theft will this keep me from being hired in a care facility
- jobs you can get with a dv on your record?
- i have shoplifting record and want to work in age care
- how can i get an arrest from being public records
- hha and misdenmeanor from past
- working in health care field with arrest record
- getting a healthcare job with a criminal record