Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a college student studying to work in an allied health field. About a year ago, I was arrested for public lewdness, a class A misdemeanor. I was put on probation and given deferred adjudication. I finished the terms, and was told that I would not receive a conviction on my record, just a record of the arrest. I do not have to register with the sex offender registry. (It was a wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal), anyway, will this prevent me from getting a job in the field I’m studying for?
- can a misdemeanor larceny prevent you from being a sonographer
- can an arrest record stop you from working in hospital
- deferred arrest with position
- can you work in the medical field with a misdemeanor
- can i work as a home health aide if i have a misdemeanor
- jobs you can get with a dv on your record?
- arrest records in healthcare positions
- will a 7 year old conviction hinder job opportunities In Kansas
- how can you get a job in healthcare if you have a criminal record
- hha and misdenmeanor from past