Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a college student studying to work in an allied health field. About a year ago, I was arrested for public lewdness, a class A misdemeanor. I was put on probation and given deferred adjudication. I finished the terms, and was told that I would not receive a conviction on my record, just a record of the arrest. I do not have to register with the sex offender registry. (It was a wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal), anyway, will this prevent me from getting a job in the field I’m studying for?
- can an arrest keep me from getting a job
- does a criminal arrest but no conviction bar you from the healthcare field
- does a misdimeaner automatically stop you from working in health care?
- health care administration jobs if you have a misdemeanor
- healthcare jobs you can do with misdemeanors on your record
- i work for home health care and got arrested for shop lifting
- if you have a crimeablle record can you work in nursing home as manager or staff
- public lewdness arrests would this affect my cna or hha my first time
- to be in the health care field do you have to have a clean criminal record