Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a college student studying to work in an allied health field. About a year ago, I was arrested for public lewdness, a class A misdemeanor. I was put on probation and given deferred adjudication. I finished the terms, and was told that I would not receive a conviction on my record, just a record of the arrest. I do not have to register with the sex offender registry. (It was a wrong place at the wrong time kinda deal), anyway, will this prevent me from getting a job in the field I’m studying for?
- if i have a shoplifted charge can i work in the medical field
- can i go into the medical field with a misdemeanor
- health career with an arrest
- will ressist arest afected your job in health care work
- have a theft charge in my record can i work in a pharmacy
- i have a misdemeanor can i get a job in the health care
- drug arrest on record illinois employment healthcare
- i have been charged of theft can i still work for nhs
- i received a misdemeanor and i work in health care
- if i have a criminal record can i work in care