Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
last year I was arrested after getting into a domestic violence dispute with my ex husband. I hate that it happened however, I make no regrets about defending myself. I called the police first, because I was hit first. He calls the police as well, he gets interviewed first, story sounds believable, then I am arrested by a female officer. Why? because of physical evidence on his face. Anyway, I am in school beginning my junior year as a teacher. My heart has always been in teaching and working with children since I have been employed. It’s all that I know. I am by no means a horrible person. This was my only and will be my only arrest. I hate tjat this incident happened but I cannot take it back. Can I stilll become a teacher with this or should I just go ahead and change majors while I can?
- i have a misdemeanor on my record can i still become a police officer
- cant teach because of an arrest
- case dismised can i become a teacher in va?
- could i still become a teacher if i was arrested but not chaged?
- does having a felony record bar you from becoming a teacher in Pinellas county FL?
- get a job as teacher if been arrested
- have a felony adjudication withheld can i work as a substitute teacher
- can you volunteer at a school if you have a domestic violence charge in arizona