Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
last year I was arrested after getting into a domestic violence dispute with my ex husband. I hate that it happened however, I make no regrets about defending myself. I called the police first, because I was hit first. He calls the police as well, he gets interviewed first, story sounds believable, then I am arrested by a female officer. Why? because of physical evidence on his face. Anyway, I am in school beginning my junior year as a teacher. My heart has always been in teaching and working with children since I have been employed. It’s all that I know. I am by no means a horrible person. This was my only and will be my only arrest. I hate tjat this incident happened but I cannot take it back. Can I stilll become a teacher with this or should I just go ahead and change majors while I can?
- being a teacher drug record
- will i get hired in florida school system if i have a dui but not convited
- does an arrest stop you from getting teaching certification
- can you work in florida school with domestic violence arrest
- can you work as a school teacher with arest
- Can you teach with a sealed domestic violence record
- can you teach school in tennessee with an arrest record
- can you teach in ga with an arrest record
- Can you still be a teacher with an assault charge?
- can you have a criminal record and become a teacher