Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
last year I was arrested after getting into a domestic violence dispute with my ex husband. I hate that it happened however, I make no regrets about defending myself. I called the police first, because I was hit first. He calls the police as well, he gets interviewed first, story sounds believable, then I am arrested by a female officer. Why? because of physical evidence on his face. Anyway, I am in school beginning my junior year as a teacher. My heart has always been in teaching and working with children since I have been employed. It’s all that I know. I am by no means a horrible person. This was my only and will be my only arrest. I hate tjat this incident happened but I cannot take it back. Can I stilll become a teacher with this or should I just go ahead and change majors while I can?
- could i teach in broward county with a misdemeanor on my record
- can i be a teacher if i have been arrested
- does a school have to tell you if teacher was arrested
- can you teach with a sealed record
- can you teach in Pennsylvania if you were arrested
- can you teach if you were charged with a misdemeanor
- can you still be a teacher finding a job with a arrest record
- can you get a teaching certificate with a domestic violence conviction in colorado
- can you get a job as a teacher if you were arrested for larceny