Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in the middle of a divorce, and wondering if our former counseling records can be used. Things that the counselor said and felt about possible abuse issues are things that could be helpful for me in court. I know doctor/patient things are confidential, but since BOTH of us were in attendance at these counseling sessions, wouldn’t it be admissible? Thanks!
- can you get record of marriage counseling?
- can counseling be used in divorce
- marriage counseling records usable in court proceedings?
- marriage councilor records used in custody
- is marriage counseling admissible
- divorce Transcript of a Counseling Session
- court order for divorce on counseling sessions
- can you use information from counseling session in divorce case?
- can marriage counseling records be used in court
- can marriage counseling in wisconsin be used in divorce court