Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in the middle of a divorce, and wondering if our former counseling records can be used. Things that the counselor said and felt about possible abuse issues are things that could be helpful for me in court. I know doctor/patient things are confidential, but since BOTH of us were in attendance at these counseling sessions, wouldn’t it be admissible? Thanks!
- can you get record of marriage counseling?
- can counseling be used in divorce
- can therapy records be used in court
- can you use information from counseling session in divorce case?
- court order for divorce on counseling sessions
- divorce Transcript of a Counseling Session
- is marriage counseling admissible
- marriage councilor records used in custody
- marriage counseling records usable in court proceedings?
- can marriage counselors testify in court?