Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in the middle of a divorce, and wondering if our former counseling records can be used. Things that the counselor said and felt about possible abuse issues are things that could be helpful for me in court. I know doctor/patient things are confidential, but since BOTH of us were in attendance at these counseling sessions, wouldn’t it be admissible? Thanks!
- can marriage counsellors be called to testify in divorce
- when can counseling be used
- use of marriage counsellor in court proceedings in uk
- marriage counseling admissible in divorce
- marriage counseling admissable in court
- is marriage therapy admissible in a divorce
- can what is said in marriage counseling be used in a divorce
- can religious counselling count in divorce
- can marriage therapists be called to court