Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in the middle of a divorce, and wondering if our former counseling records can be used. Things that the counselor said and felt about possible abuse issues are things that could be helpful for me in court. I know doctor/patient things are confidential, but since BOTH of us were in attendance at these counseling sessions, wouldn’t it be admissible? Thanks!
- can counceling records be brought into the divorce
- can things said in a counseling be used in court?
- can what is said in marriage counseling be used in a divorce
- counseling records and the courts
- use of marriage counsellor in court proceedings in uk
- when can counseling be used