Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in the middle of a divorce, and wondering if our former counseling records can be used. Things that the counselor said and felt about possible abuse issues are things that could be helpful for me in court. I know doctor/patient things are confidential, but since BOTH of us were in attendance at these counseling sessions, wouldn’t it be admissible? Thanks!
- can marriage counseling records be used in court
- can marriage counselors be supenia to court
- can couples counseling be used against me
- went to a counselor one could that be used in court
- is it legal to record couples counseling session?
- in a divorce can counselor records be obtained
- comsellor confidential or used in court
- can records of sessions with counslers be used against a person in court
- can marriage counsels testify on divorce case