Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in the middle of a divorce, and wondering if our former counseling records can be used. Things that the counselor said and felt about possible abuse issues are things that could be helpful for me in court. I know doctor/patient things are confidential, but since BOTH of us were in attendance at these counseling sessions, wouldn’t it be admissible? Thanks!
- can marriage counseling records be used in court
- can marriage counselors be supenia to court
- went to a counselor one could that be used in court
- marriage counselor records admissible in divorce
- marriage counselor records
- marriage councelers who can be used in court in sanford nc
- is it legal to record couples counseling session?
- can conversations in marraigae counselling be used in divorce court
- can marriage counseling during a divorce hurt the case
- can info from a counseling session be released to xourt