Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in the middle of a divorce, and wondering if our former counseling records can be used. Things that the counselor said and felt about possible abuse issues are things that could be helpful for me in court. I know doctor/patient things are confidential, but since BOTH of us were in attendance at these counseling sessions, wouldn’t it be admissible? Thanks!
- recording marriage counseling
- are counselling are phone records admissible in court
- can therapy records be used in court
- can you use information from counseling session in divorce case?
- court records requesting counselling records
- how to get marriage counselor notes for court case
- marriage councilor records used in custody
- marriage counselling records
- marriage counselor used in divorce
- recording marriage counseling sessions