Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
i heard it was legal for police to record conversations of inmates unless it was between the inmate and his autorney, his priest or his doctor. is that true? also, do you know a court case where this was disputed?
im doing a report and this is an issue. i need to have a case that the supreme court tried to back this up. do you guys know any cases? i’ve been looking all over the internet and my book doesn’t have this info.
ok so i now know that this is legal. now can someone please give me a case where this issue was disputed
- do police listen to jail phones?
- are all jail cells recorded
- do they tape conversations in jail
- is it legal for district attorneys to use taped conversations from jail
- is it legal to record all calls from jail
- is it legal to record cell mates conversation
- phone call recording in jail nm
- prison record inmate cell phone conversation
- recording prisoner conversations in jail
- do they record jail conversations