Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
OK I know I’m stupid, specially this being my 2nd offense. I have learned my lesson, I know I should of 1st time but I obviously wasn’t thinking and am extremely ashamed, guilty, and embarresed!! But anyways I was caught shoplifting at walmart. I didn’t have my ID so the cops had to come to check who i was. I told them I had a 2nd offense, went to court, paid my fine. However they did not find it on my record even though I know its still there!!! Because I only stole 20$ worth they couldn’t prosecute me with no other convictions. The police took down all my info. I wasn’t arrested or given a ticket. Just had to sign a lifetime ban and pay a fine to walmart.
So is this 2nd offense on my record??? Or just on walmarts record??
It was at 2 different stores in 2 different states
- my friend had to pay a fine for shoplifitng is fhat now on her record
- not arrest shoplifting citizenship
- if you dont get arrested for stealing is it oh your record
- if you are caught stealing and given a warning and have a fine will it be on your record
- if i wasnt booked for a shoplifitng citation will is show up
- if i wasnt arrested but get a shoplifting fine in alabama is it on my record
- if i got a ticket for shoplifting will it stay permanently in my record?
- if i get a citation for shoplifting but had no id
- if i didnt get arrested and im an adult and i have a fine for shoplifting does it go on my reckrd
- if you get a ticket for stealing does it go on your record?