Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
OK I know I’m stupid, specially this being my 2nd offense. I have learned my lesson, I know I should of 1st time but I obviously wasn’t thinking and am extremely ashamed, guilty, and embarresed!! But anyways I was caught shoplifting at walmart. I didn’t have my ID so the cops had to come to check who i was. I told them I had a 2nd offense, went to court, paid my fine. However they did not find it on my record even though I know its still there!!! Because I only stole 20$ worth they couldn’t prosecute me with no other convictions. The police took down all my info. I wasn’t arrested or given a ticket. Just had to sign a lifetime ban and pay a fine to walmart.
So is this 2nd offense on my record??? Or just on walmarts record??
It was at 2 different stores in 2 different states
- if you stole and got arrested does that come off your record
- can i work off a fine for stealing from walmart?
- if i was given a ticket and not arrested will i go to jail at my court date
- if you were caught shoplifting but wasnt prosecuted would it go on your crb
- in california i got stealing as a minor paid the fine is it clear from my record
- my friend got arrested an this is on her record what does it meanwarrantless/on-view
- my name can be in data base retail if i did a shoplifthing
- no court summons caught stealing at walmart
- retail theft city ordanace violation will it show on record
- shoplifting got caught no cops let me go ticket in Mail ?