Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
OK I know I’m stupid, specially this being my 2nd offense. I have learned my lesson, I know I should of 1st time but I obviously wasn’t thinking and am extremely ashamed, guilty, and embarresed!! But anyways I was caught shoplifting at walmart. I didn’t have my ID so the cops had to come to check who i was. I told them I had a 2nd offense, went to court, paid my fine. However they did not find it on my record even though I know its still there!!! Because I only stole 20$ worth they couldn’t prosecute me with no other convictions. The police took down all my info. I wasn’t arrested or given a ticket. Just had to sign a lifetime ban and pay a fine to walmart.
So is this 2nd offense on my record??? Or just on walmarts record??
It was at 2 different stores in 2 different states
- ?i only gota ticket not a cout date by the officer for shoplifting would that be in my record
- is getting caught stealing from walmart and paying a fine on my record?
- my daughter caught shop lifting no summons or ticket given
- shoplifted but no summons
- shoplifting and cops took my finger print but not ticket
- shoplifting at kohls stay in your record
- shoplifting at walmart on background checks
- shoplifting but not arrested or issued citations
- shoplifting no ticket walmart
- steal at walmart but the police didnt come