Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
OK I know I’m stupid, specially this being my 2nd offense. I have learned my lesson, I know I should of 1st time but I obviously wasn’t thinking and am extremely ashamed, guilty, and embarresed!! But anyways I was caught shoplifting at walmart. I didn’t have my ID so the cops had to come to check who i was. I told them I had a 2nd offense, went to court, paid my fine. However they did not find it on my record even though I know its still there!!! Because I only stole 20$ worth they couldn’t prosecute me with no other convictions. The police took down all my info. I wasn’t arrested or given a ticket. Just had to sign a lifetime ban and pay a fine to walmart.
So is this 2nd offense on my record??? Or just on walmarts record??
It was at 2 different stores in 2 different states
- are citations given or mailed by police in indiana shoplifting
- if i had a summary and did not go to court and paid the fine is it on my record
- if i stole from walmart will that be on mt background
- if i was caught stealing and no ticket was given out does that mean i have no court time
- if you have citation ticket for shoplifting
- shoplifting citation fingerprints
- shoplufting but didnt ho to court
- was caught switching tags at kohls was not arrested will this appear on my record?
- what will be put on my record id lf i stole something under $10
- will kohls put my Name in retail theft after caught shoplifting