Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
so, i had this BS alcohol related arrest from a couple of years ago. i participated in ADP, and subsequently the charge was expunged from my record. i’m now applying to grad school and was wondering if it’s necessary for me to list the arrest on my application. i’ve left it off of job apps before, but i feel a larger organization, i.e. the school i’m applying to is more likely to check these things…
so my main question is, is there a way they can see this if i leave it off, or is it completly off of my record?
ok great, i know it doesn’t appear in public records files… i checked that in college after finding a website where you could see people’s mugshots, and it would’ve automatically cleared from my record after 7 years anyway.
p.s. i’m thoroughly enjoying all the ppl admonishing me for my drinking ticket, i am a pretty hardened criminal… thank you for helping me fully realize just what a badass i actually am
- what does it mean in georgia when your arrest says This Arrests has been Sealed or Expunged
- how do you know if your criminal record has been expunged
- once a charge is expunged do you have to claim it on job applications
- if it has been expunfed does an areest reord need to be recealed
- if i expunged my record do i need to
- if i expunged my record do i have to report arrest?
- do i have to report a case tahts been expunged
- claiming arrest after case has been Expunged?
- arrest has been expunged to you have to admit it
- alcohol related arrest expunged from record on job application