Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
so, i had this BS alcohol related arrest from a couple of years ago. i participated in ADP, and subsequently the charge was expunged from my record. i’m now applying to grad school and was wondering if it’s necessary for me to list the arrest on my application. i’ve left it off of job apps before, but i feel a larger organization, i.e. the school i’m applying to is more likely to check these things…
so my main question is, is there a way they can see this if i leave it off, or is it completly off of my record?
ok great, i know it doesn’t appear in public records files… i checked that in college after finding a website where you could see people’s mugshots, and it would’ve automatically cleared from my record after 7 years anyway.
p.s. i’m thoroughly enjoying all the ppl admonishing me for my drinking ticket, i am a pretty hardened criminal… thank you for helping me fully realize just what a badass i actually am
- how to find arrest records that have been expunged
- can i claim i have never been arrested if i have been expunged
- how do you tell your record has been expunged texas
- do you have to claim expunged records to the military
- do you have to claim charges that can be expunged
- do i need to report an arrest if its been expunged
- do I have to reviele an arrest that has been expunged
- do i have to report an arrest if it has been deleted?
- do i have to dispose arrest if my record was expunged
- charges dismissed and expunged will they show up on background check hireright north carolina