Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
so, i had this BS alcohol related arrest from a couple of years ago. i participated in ADP, and subsequently the charge was expunged from my record. i’m now applying to grad school and was wondering if it’s necessary for me to list the arrest on my application. i’ve left it off of job apps before, but i feel a larger organization, i.e. the school i’m applying to is more likely to check these things…
so my main question is, is there a way they can see this if i leave it off, or is it completly off of my record?
ok great, i know it doesn’t appear in public records files… i checked that in college after finding a website where you could see people’s mugshots, and it would’ve automatically cleared from my record after 7 years anyway.
p.s. i’m thoroughly enjoying all the ppl admonishing me for my drinking ticket, i am a pretty hardened criminal… thank you for helping me fully realize just what a badass i actually am
- alcohol related arrest expunged from record on job application
- if you have a record how do you know if its been expunged
- if it has been expunfed does an areest reord need to be recealed
- if i expunged my record do i need to
- if i expunged my record do i have to report arrest?
- how do i prove an exspongement
- do i still have to expunge my records if i had a diversion
- claiming arrest after case has been Expunged?
- arrest has been expunged to you have to admit it
- once a charge is expunged do you have to claim it on job applications