Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
so, i had this BS alcohol related arrest from a couple of years ago. i participated in ADP, and subsequently the charge was expunged from my record. i’m now applying to grad school and was wondering if it’s necessary for me to list the arrest on my application. i’ve left it off of job apps before, but i feel a larger organization, i.e. the school i’m applying to is more likely to check these things…
so my main question is, is there a way they can see this if i leave it off, or is it completly off of my record?
ok great, i know it doesn’t appear in public records files… i checked that in college after finding a website where you could see people’s mugshots, and it would’ve automatically cleared from my record after 7 years anyway.
p.s. i’m thoroughly enjoying all the ppl admonishing me for my drinking ticket, i am a pretty hardened criminal… thank you for helping me fully realize just what a badass i actually am
- how do you know if your criminal record has been expunged
- what does it mean in georgia when your arrest says This Arrests has been Sealed or Expunged
- do i have to report a case tahts been expunged
- do you have to report expunged arrests
- how do u check to see if your record has been expunged
- if i expunged my record do i have to report arrest?
- if i expunged my record do i need to
- if you have a closed or expunged case do you reprt it on a job application