Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
so, i had this BS alcohol related arrest from a couple of years ago. i participated in ADP, and subsequently the charge was expunged from my record. i’m now applying to grad school and was wondering if it’s necessary for me to list the arrest on my application. i’ve left it off of job apps before, but i feel a larger organization, i.e. the school i’m applying to is more likely to check these things…
so my main question is, is there a way they can see this if i leave it off, or is it completly off of my record?
ok great, i know it doesn’t appear in public records files… i checked that in college after finding a website where you could see people’s mugshots, and it would’ve automatically cleared from my record after 7 years anyway.
p.s. i’m thoroughly enjoying all the ppl admonishing me for my drinking ticket, i am a pretty hardened criminal… thank you for helping me fully realize just what a badass i actually am
- how to find arrest records that have been expunged
- if arrest is esponged do you have to admit to arrest on a job application
- do i have to dispose arrest if my record was expunged
- do I have to reviele an arrest that has been expunged
- do i need to report an arrest if its been expunged
- do you have to admit to an arrest that has been expunged
- if a arrest has been expunged dors it show up on livescan