Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am trying to figure out how long it takes a bankruptsy to get off your record. I have read and heard it takes 7-10 years, but is there an actual time frame before it leaves your credit report? Or is there a way after 7 years goes by with no problems you can ask to have it removed??
by the way, im talking about a chapter 7 bankruptsy which was filed in 3/2000 and discharged in July of 2000
- how can I get a cancelled bankruptcy off my record
- how to get a bankruptcy off your records
- how to get bk off your record
- ways to get bankruptcy off your record
- when is a bankruptcy off your record