Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My dad left my mom when I was a baby, and she filed for child support but didn’t know where he was and when the state did find him, he was on social security and never paid much. He showed up to get to know me when I was 14, and we spent weekends together and became fairly close. My mom decided that if he was willing to help with clothes shopping and take me to the fair, etc, she wouldn’t push the issue.
When I was sixteen he disappeared again, and I was hurt, but chalked it up to him being who he was and moved on. When I was 20, my mom got a call from child support division saying that they were closing the case since the father had been deceased for over three years. That was 8 years ago.
I don’t know where he lived at the time of his death, or even when it was, but would love some closure. His mother lived here in the town I live in, but I don’t know her name. She obviously made no effort to even tell me he’d passed.
How can I find any family records or even just an obituary?
- how can i find out if my dads dead
- how to find out when my father died
- can i find out wheny dad died
- how to find info on dead father
- how to find out when father died
- how to find out when my dad died
- how to get my dads death records
- how to get my deceased fathers criminal records
- in search of my deceased fathers obituary
- my child doesnt have her fathers name and he is deceased