Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My husband was given a case number by his ex-wife’s lawyer. They just got done with an adoption case (her new husband adopted their (her and my husband) daughter. Turns out, through investigation, it’s the case number for the child support order, which he has never seen but paid. The only way she was able to get support from him was the fact they were still legally married at the time of the child’s birth. (she left him for another man after getting pregnant). We have also found out that there is no proof of paternity in ANY of the courts files. They have him as the "putative father". So, we would like to know what’s all in that order. Also, he didn’t sign the birth certificate. Any help is good help to find the truth. Thanks.
btw: no sites that require payment please.
- My Case Records
- how to get a case number
- how do i get a case number for a criminal case
- how can i get access to trial records
- how can I get free info on a case number?
- i need infomation on a case number
- If I have a docet number where can I get info
- how to get a case number from the courts
- how to get free case information
- how to get my custody case number