Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My husband was given a case number by his ex-wife’s lawyer. They just got done with an adoption case (her new husband adopted their (her and my husband) daughter. Turns out, through investigation, it’s the case number for the child support order, which he has never seen but paid. The only way she was able to get support from him was the fact they were still legally married at the time of the child’s birth. (she left him for another man after getting pregnant). We have also found out that there is no proof of paternity in ANY of the courts files. They have him as the "putative father". So, we would like to know what’s all in that order. Also, he didn’t sign the birth certificate. Any help is good help to find the truth. Thanks.
btw: no sites that require payment please.
- My Case Records
- how to get a case number
- can i find my court order online
- How to Get Case Number
- can I get information on ny court case online free if I have the car number
- i have a court case number ho to get info
- how do i get my wesmenter court case number
- how do i get the case number ecso13jbn010486
- How do you find your case number online?
- how do you get case how to get info on a federal case