Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My husband was given a case number by his ex-wife’s lawyer. They just got done with an adoption case (her new husband adopted their (her and my husband) daughter. Turns out, through investigation, it’s the case number for the child support order, which he has never seen but paid. The only way she was able to get support from him was the fact they were still legally married at the time of the child’s birth. (she left him for another man after getting pregnant). We have also found out that there is no proof of paternity in ANY of the courts files. They have him as the "putative father". So, we would like to know what’s all in that order. Also, he didn’t sign the birth certificate. Any help is good help to find the truth. Thanks.
btw: no sites that require payment please.
- can i find my court order online
- can I get information on ny court case online free if I have the car number
- how to get a case number
- How to Get Case Number
- how to access a case number
- how to find a case number online
- how to get a case number court
- how to get a case number for court
- how to get an inmates case number on line
- how to get my case number online