Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My husband was given a case number by his ex-wife’s lawyer. They just got done with an adoption case (her new husband adopted their (her and my husband) daughter. Turns out, through investigation, it’s the case number for the child support order, which he has never seen but paid. The only way she was able to get support from him was the fact they were still legally married at the time of the child’s birth. (she left him for another man after getting pregnant). We have also found out that there is no proof of paternity in ANY of the courts files. They have him as the "putative father". So, we would like to know what’s all in that order. Also, he didn’t sign the birth certificate. Any help is good help to find the truth. Thanks.
btw: no sites that require payment please.
- My Case Records
- how to get a case number
- how do i get my case number for california expungement
- how can i get acces to my file in court
- how do you find your case number online
- Information on a Case Number
- how can i find a case number
- how to get a court case number online
- how to find your court records by uoyr case number
- how to find information on a case number