Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I have a paid court record on my credit report thats bring down my score. How do I get it off,and if I cant how long does it stay on my record. It was paid when I was sued and lost the case in 9-2003 and a reported date of 2-2004.
- can i bring a receipt to the court for a judgment on my credit report
- how do i get a public record removed from my credit report?
- how to get paid court how to get judgements off your credit report
- how to record a paid off judgement
- i paid off a judgement and its still on my credit
- my credit report shows a civil court judgement that is not correct
- when do judgement records come off record