Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I have a paid court record on my credit report thats bring down my score. How do I get it off,and if I cant how long does it stay on my record. It was paid when I was sued and lost the case in 9-2003 and a reported date of 2-2004.
- I have paid off my judgment now what
- get a public record off credit report
- how to have paid public record removed from credit report
- i have paid my court judgement how to get it off of my credit
- if I paid off a judgment how do I get it off of my record?
- judgement paid but still appear on credit
- paid off court judgement
- paying loan off before court do you still get a judgement on your credit
- when will a court case come off my credit rating
- how to get public record removed from credit report