Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I have a paid court record on my credit report thats bring down my score. How do I get it off,and if I cant how long does it stay on my record. It was paid when I was sued and lost the case in 9-2003 and a reported date of 2-2004.
- a public record removed but still on credit report
- can a county court remove a judgment after its paid off
- how do i remove public records from my credit report
- how do you get paid off judgement off you credit score
- how to get public record off my credit report
- paid off judgment in nc