Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I have a paid court record on my credit report thats bring down my score. How do I get it off,and if I cant how long does it stay on my record. It was paid when I was sued and lost the case in 9-2003 and a reported date of 2-2004.
- get a public record off credit report
- paid off court judgement
- if I paid off a judgment how do I get it off of my record?
- how to remove judgements how to get off public record
- how to get court judgement off credit report when insurance company paid
- how to get a public record removed from credit file
- how to get a paid judgment removed from record
- how to get a court record removed from my credit report judgment
- how does a judgment get off of public records
- How do I get a paid court judgement off my credit report