Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a recovering addict with over 4yrs clean and sober. I have been through rehab and feel that only a recovering person can truly know what another addict is going through. Having said that, I am wanting to get my degree and become a counselor.
Question is can I with an extensive criminal background.
thanks for any input
- can you be a drug counselor if you have had drug charges while in school for it
- can i get a drug counsiling degree with a bad background
- counselor with a felony background for substance abuse
- crimes in texas that keep you from being a licensed drug counselor
- drug charge history counselor
- have a felony want to be a drug dependancy counselor
- anyone in pa get a counselor license that has a criminal record
- how does a recovering addict with a criminal record become a drug and alcohol counselor
- how to gain employment in a rehab being a recovering addict
- revocering addicts becoming counselors