Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a recovering addict with over 4yrs clean and sober. I have been through rehab and feel that only a recovering person can truly know what another addict is going through. Having said that, I am wanting to get my degree and become a counselor.
Question is can I with an extensive criminal background.
thanks for any input
- how does a recovering addict with a criminal record become a drug and alcohol counselor
- how to get a counseling job with a criminal record
- Can you become a substance abuse counselor in arizona with a felony for drug possetionn
- can you become a substance abuse counselor in texas with a criminal record?
- can you have a criminal record and be a substance abuse counselor
- drug abuse counselor with a felony in texas
- how do ex cons get hired as chemical dependency counselor
- are people who be convicted better at being a drug and alcohol counselor
- how to become a drug and alcohol counselor with a record
- N C drug addiction and recovery counseling jobs with a crmminal record