Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a recovering addict with over 4yrs clean and sober. I have been through rehab and feel that only a recovering person can truly know what another addict is going through. Having said that, I am wanting to get my degree and become a counselor.
Question is can I with an extensive criminal background.
thanks for any input
- can you be a drug counselor if you have had drug charges while in school for it
- how to get a counseling job with a criminal record
- drug charge history counselor
- have a felony want to be a drug dependancy counselor
- how does a recovering addict with a criminal record become a drug and alcohol counselor
- how to gain employment in a rehab being a recovering addict
- can a person become a psychologist in the usa if they have a criminal
- N C drug addiction and recovery counseling jobs with a crmminal record
- revocering addicts becoming counselors
- which felonies will prevent you from being a chemical dependency counselor