Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a recovering addict with over 4yrs clean and sober. I have been through rehab and feel that only a recovering person can truly know what another addict is going through. Having said that, I am wanting to get my degree and become a counselor.
Question is can I with an extensive criminal background.
thanks for any input
- are convicted drug felons able to attain certificaton as drug and alcohol counselors com
- can you have a criminal past and become asubstance abuse counselor
- can you have a felony in still how to become a drug counselor
- can you still become an additions councilor with criminal record
- drug counselor with a felony
- felony can you get ny certification for drug and alcohol counseling
- jobs counseling with misdemeanor recrod
- Search can I be a Christian counselor with felony
- substance abuse counseling school online even having a criminal history
- supporting addicts with criminal backgrounds