Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m a recovering addict with over 4yrs clean and sober. I have been through rehab and feel that only a recovering person can truly know what another addict is going through. Having said that, I am wanting to get my degree and become a counselor.
Question is can I with an extensive criminal background.
thanks for any input
- how does a recovering addict with a criminal record become a drug and alcohol counselor
- can you become a casac with a past drug history and criminal record
- Casac felony
- how do ex cons get hired as chemical dependency counselor
- how to become a drug and alcohol counselor with a record
- i am an ex srug addict in recovery with a record can i get a nursing license
- if I have a criminal record can I be a licensed chemical dependency counselor in the state of texas
- if i have assault charges can i become an addiction counselor
- what does arizona require for a convicted felon to become a chemical dependance counselor
- Why do so many drug abusers and up with a criminal record