Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I will be graduating nursing school and my new job is running a background check. I am 30 now and live in California. When I was 18 I got arrested twice (once in CA and once in Kentucky). I was on probation in Kentucky (minor drunk in public) and just got protective custody in CA (same reason LOL). Will this still be on my record?? I was never really convicted. Also are there any free sites to run my background check? I passed the background check to get into nursing school but am nervous Also i put my ex in jail for DV will it show up that I did that?? Thanks
Hey I don’t need any snide comments like "good luck getting hired".. i was 18 and this was 12 years ago! KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF
- how long does an arrest stay on your record
- how long do arrests stay on record
- how long does arrest stay on record
- how long do arrest records stay on file
- how long do arrests stay on your record
- how long do arrest records stay on internet
- how long do arrest stay on your record
- how long does an arrest stay on your record?
- how long il emissions records kept
- how long is an arrest on your record