Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
The charge was for defiant trespassing and i just received and ticket and i have to go to court and plead either guilty or not guilty. I am assuming after i plead guilty i will have to pay a fine. They said this charge does go on my record. I just want this to end so i rather just plead guilty, but i really dont want to keep this on my record.
the ticket is also for municipal court. I was not arrested.
- how long you have to wait to expunge your recpord in oklahoma
- once probation is complete how long until you can seal expunge your record?
- do i need to wait 3 years after my probation ends to get my record expunged in oregon
- how long do you have to wait to expunge records
- how long do you have to wait to have your record exspunged
- how long does possession of marijuana stay on your record in new jersey
- how long until you can expunge a misdemeanor
- how long until you can expunge a record
- how long willl an is misdemeanor arrest record last in new jersey
- how many years from the offense do you have to wait to dismiss a record