Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
me and my husband stole some tools from my brother in law’s house because we were broke and he wouldnt help us. it is the first time i have ever stolen anything…i would say the value is around 200 dollars. the police officer lied to me and told me he found my fingerprints at the scene and i confessed. my brother in laws shed door was wide open and so was his house, but nobody was home.
I am 38 years old and live in virginia. i have no criminal record and have never been arrested.
i asked the investigator if i could get the tools out of the pawn shop and give them back to my brother in law and he said they would be returned anyway. i have 3 children , my husband stole most of the items. i only picked up two things. but my husband didnt have an i.d. so the tools were pawned in my name. he also had me pawn tools that i had no idea were stolen
- First time offense grand larceny in va
- can i go to jail for grand larceny $6000 if its a first offense
- how long did you go to jail for for petty larceny
- how much jail will i get in virginia
- how not to get jail time for a first time offense grand larceny
- if i get prison time for larceny can i get out early
- if you get convicted of grand larceny can you go to jail
- if your a juvenile and its your first time how long can you get for grand larceny
- Oklahoma Grand Larceny
- what do you get for grand larceny first offense