Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
me and my husband stole some tools from my brother in law’s house because we were broke and he wouldnt help us. it is the first time i have ever stolen anything…i would say the value is around 200 dollars. the police officer lied to me and told me he found my fingerprints at the scene and i confessed. my brother in laws shed door was wide open and so was his house, but nobody was home.
I am 38 years old and live in virginia. i have no criminal record and have never been arrested.
i asked the investigator if i could get the tools out of the pawn shop and give them back to my brother in law and he said they would be returned anyway. i have 3 children , my husband stole most of the items. i only picked up two things. but my husband didnt have an i.d. so the tools were pawned in my name. he also had me pawn tools that i had no idea were stolen
- 1st offense grand larceny in Va sentences
- will i go to jail for larceny in a building if first offense
- will i go to jail for larceny first offense
- will i go to jail for grand larceny
- what can you get for first time offense grand larceny with clean record in virginia
- what are the chances of getting dismissed for burglary and larceny for the 1rst offense
- virginia grand larceny reduced
- jail time for being arrested on breaking and entering and larceny charge
- is it possible to bot go to jail for a first time offense of grand larceby
- i stole 2000 dollars in california first offense can i get a misdemeanor