Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
me and my husband stole some tools from my brother in law’s house because we were broke and he wouldnt help us. it is the first time i have ever stolen anything…i would say the value is around 200 dollars. the police officer lied to me and told me he found my fingerprints at the scene and i confessed. my brother in laws shed door was wide open and so was his house, but nobody was home.
I am 38 years old and live in virginia. i have no criminal record and have never been arrested.
i asked the investigator if i could get the tools out of the pawn shop and give them back to my brother in law and he said they would be returned anyway. i have 3 children , my husband stole most of the items. i only picked up two things. but my husband didnt have an i.d. so the tools were pawned in my name. he also had me pawn tools that i had no idea were stolen
- grand larceny jail time first offense
- am i going to jail for felony larceny
- what do you get for grand larceny first offense
- stole tools? can i go to jail
- probabtion first time grand larceny ny
- no criminal record after larceny
- likely conviction of grand larceny in virginia for first offense
- i was arrest in manassas va for grand larceny first offense am i going to get jail time
- how much time in jail do you get for a grand larceny in va if its your first time felony
- how much jail will i get in virginia