Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I have a $1000 judgement from civil court for not paying credit card. I know this is already listed in my public record section in my credit report. Is this listed in a Criminal History Report as well? (and therefore NCIC database as well?)
If I want to pay this off, do I contact the law firm who represent the collecting agent who sue me, or do I contact the court or the collecting agent? Should I ask them to give me a written statement that they will send a letter to the court that this judgement is paid-off in advance before I paid them this $1000? Or they will automatically send this notice to court? I want the public record to be noted that I already pay this off. (although I know it probably going to stay there for 7 years.)
- how to get rid of a judgement
- how to remove judgements from public record
- after i pay off an eviction how do i show the judgement is lifted from my record?
- how to get rid of state judgements off my record
- how to remove a judgement from public record
- how to remove a judgement from public record after judgement expires
- howto re move a judgement from public records
- I paid a judgement how to be sure the judgement is removed from my record
- if i pay a public record can i get it off my credit
- judgement in court records is not mine