Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested the beginning of my second year of college because one of the guys i moved in with was selling dope. There was an ongoing investigation from the year prior, and myself and three other guys who had nothing to do with it were at home when the police decided to raid the house. I was falsely charged with a felony because the cops messed up the charges when they were handing them out. The charges against my roommate’s and I were later dropped and expunged from my record. I am now at a point in my life where i have a strong calling to join the military, but im worried that this ARREST record is going to look terrible on my part. I am getting conflicting answers from people, some say no way, and others say that since the charges were subsequently dropped, i have nothing to worry about. Does anyone have any answers out there?
- can a soldier be kicked out for a arest not conviction
- can a soldier be kicked out for a arrest not conviction
- can toh get into the army with a felony arrest
- can you get a ccw in florida if you were charged with a felony but charges were dropped
- d felony kicked out of army reserve
- i want to join the military but have charges can i make an agreement?
- IF YOU WERE ARRESTED BUT THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED CAN YOU SIGN A AFFADAVIT OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER
- us navy arrested on a felony
- want to join the military but have a prior arrest