Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested the beginning of my second year of college because one of the guys i moved in with was selling dope. There was an ongoing investigation from the year prior, and myself and three other guys who had nothing to do with it were at home when the police decided to raid the house. I was falsely charged with a felony because the cops messed up the charges when they were handing them out. The charges against my roommate’s and I were later dropped and expunged from my record. I am now at a point in my life where i have a strong calling to join the military, but im worried that this ARREST record is going to look terrible on my part. I am getting conflicting answers from people, some say no way, and others say that since the charges were subsequently dropped, i have nothing to worry about. Does anyone have any answers out there?
- felony arrest but no charge
- can you be arrested for a felony and join the military
- military felony arrest but no conviction
- joining the military and past dropped charges
- join ep police dept with felony arrest
- if you were arrested for a felony but were not charged can you get in the airforce
- if i had a felony that was dropped can enlist in the military
- if i get arrested for tickets can I still join the military?
- i was arrested for felony drug use can i be in the navy
- getting in army 2014 drug arrest