Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested the beginning of my second year of college because one of the guys i moved in with was selling dope. There was an ongoing investigation from the year prior, and myself and three other guys who had nothing to do with it were at home when the police decided to raid the house. I was falsely charged with a felony because the cops messed up the charges when they were handing them out. The charges against my roommate’s and I were later dropped and expunged from my record. I am now at a point in my life where i have a strong calling to join the military, but im worried that this ARREST record is going to look terrible on my part. I am getting conflicting answers from people, some say no way, and others say that since the charges were subsequently dropped, i have nothing to worry about. Does anyone have any answers out there?
- an rotc kick me out for having a felony
- misdermeanor arrest and military
- IF YOUR ARRESTED FOR CLASS B FELONY BUT CHARGES ARE DROPPED CAN YOU STILL GET INTO THE MILITARY?
- if i have a drunk in public charge can i join navy
- if i had warrents in the past can i enlist
- i have a juvenile felony that is dropped to misdemeanor can i join the marines
- does the military look for convictions or arrests
- can you joint the marien when felony charges
- can you join the military if charges against you have been dropped
- can you join the army if you were arrested