Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested the beginning of my second year of college because one of the guys i moved in with was selling dope. There was an ongoing investigation from the year prior, and myself and three other guys who had nothing to do with it were at home when the police decided to raid the house. I was falsely charged with a felony because the cops messed up the charges when they were handing them out. The charges against my roommate’s and I were later dropped and expunged from my record. I am now at a point in my life where i have a strong calling to join the military, but im worried that this ARREST record is going to look terrible on my part. I am getting conflicting answers from people, some say no way, and others say that since the charges were subsequently dropped, i have nothing to worry about. Does anyone have any answers out there?
- can the military discharge if your charges are dropped
- navy arrest with no conviction
- military acceptance if you have a felony arrest
- join the army with a dropped felony charges
- IF I HAVE A FELONY ARREST CAN I BE AN OFFICER IN THE MILITARY
- i want to join the military but have charges can i make an agreement?
- does a felony get you kicked out of high school
- can you join the army if you were suspended from high school for drugs but not charged
- can you get a ccw in florida if you were charged with a felony but charges were dropped
- us navy arrested on a felony