Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested the beginning of my second year of college because one of the guys i moved in with was selling dope. There was an ongoing investigation from the year prior, and myself and three other guys who had nothing to do with it were at home when the police decided to raid the house. I was falsely charged with a felony because the cops messed up the charges when they were handing them out. The charges against my roommate’s and I were later dropped and expunged from my record. I am now at a point in my life where i have a strong calling to join the military, but im worried that this ARREST record is going to look terrible on my part. I am getting conflicting answers from people, some say no way, and others say that since the charges were subsequently dropped, i have nothing to worry about. Does anyone have any answers out there?
- felony arrest but no charge
- arrested for felony charges dropped to misdemeanor join navy officer?
- do i have to tell my navy i have been arrested
- felony arrest but no charges
- if you were arrested for a felony but were not charged can you get in the airforce
- join ep police dept with felony arrest
- military felony arrest but no conviction
- what to tell the recruiter if i was arrested convicted