Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My wife suffers from bi-polar disorder and wasn’t taking her medication. She sometimes blacks out and don’t remember what happens. Her sister was there an was a witness that I never touched her in fact she was hitting me. She called 911 and said I need help I’m losing my mind. Well the cops arrive and don’t ask anything they just put me in handcuffs and then in the cruiser. My wife ended up going to the hospital not due to injuries but because of mental state. There was no visible injuries and even her own sister said I didn’t touch her,also the next day she wrote the sheriff’s department and the prosecuter office and said what happened. I’m not worried about court just the fact that i didnt do a thing and was arrested and now it will go on my arrest record is there anything you can do to get it off your record except getting it expunged.
- arrested for domestic battery but i didnt hit her
- CHARGED WITH DOMESTIC ABUSE BUT DID NOT TOUCH HER
- cops were called on me for domestic violence but i was not home
- didnt ellen get arrested for domestic violence
- i got a charge for domestic violence but i did not hit my wife could i go to jail
- i was arrested for domestic violence and i didnt do anything someone lied on me
- wife just got arrested for domestic assalt