Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I admit I stole some promotional gift cards from a store and used them to buy food. It was stupid but my family was hungry. I was caught and issued a summons and not arrested. I went back to the store the very next day and repaid everything I took. Now I have to deal with the court. I was $29 over the class c limit and it is a class b misdemeanor. I am 26 and a 4.0 grad student. I feel I had a bright future but this black mark might ruin me. I am going to try to get into a pre trial deferment program in hopes I can do community service and not face a conviction. My questions are…
1) If I am able to get into the program and get the charges dropped after the community service will the summons be on my permanent record? I know an arrest will stay but I was not arrested.
2) If all goes well what would be on my record?
3) If convicted will I be unable to apply for government work in the future?
- aftger summons to court will i be arrested
- can a summons appear on your criminal record
- Can I be arrested at a summons
- does a summons for using student metrocard does it stay on your record
- if a have a summon and walmart drop the charges can i avoid going to court
- if i get a summons does that mean i have a record
- served a summons but never arrested?