Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I would like to get a divorce but there is no record of my marriage in san diego california. I am looking to get married to my sweetheart as soon as I can get a divorce. Since I cannot find any records, will I get into trouble if I go ahead and marry my sweetheart? Please, if anyone knows about this or have experienced this same problem, I would very much appreciate if you could give me some advice on what to do.
Thank you in advance!!
Additional Details: I was married in 1986 in San Diego California
- a marraiege with no recotd
- no record of my marriage in court
- no record of marriage license
- no record found of my marriage liscense
- married but no records found
- if marriage records dont add up
- if i was divoced would there be a public record
- if a merriage was never recorded do i have to get a divorce?
- i want a divorce but sc has no record of the marriage
- how can you get married but there is no records of it