Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I had a charge for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE, both which where DISMISSED five years ago, but now, I just found out, after applying for a job and the employer doing a criminal check, that the two are still on there. She says it shows they are DISMISSED but still on my record. Is this right? I figured they would be wiped off by now. Is there a way I can get them off? Thanks in advance.
BTW, these charges were at different times, almost a year apart.
- does a dismissed charge go on your record
- if a charge is dismissed is it on your record
- if your case is dismissed is it off your record
- if something was taken off my record will a judge see it
- if they you get a ticket does that means you charged with something
- if u were charged and it was dropped can u go to the states
- if under disposition it says dismissed does it mean that you were still charged?
- if ur off summary probation and ur case is dismissed
- if someone drops their gun and it goes off what type of charge is that