Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I had a charge for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE, both which where DISMISSED five years ago, but now, I just found out, after applying for a job and the employer doing a criminal check, that the two are still on there. She says it shows they are DISMISSED but still on my record. Is this right? I figured they would be wiped off by now. Is there a way I can get them off? Thanks in advance.
BTW, these charges were at different times, almost a year apart.
- does a dismissed charge go on your record
- how to get charges wiped from your criminal record after they are dismissed
- www if your case is dismissed is it like it never happened
- is there a way to go in front ofa judge and have a record removed
- is there a way to get a dismissed case off your record
- is there a way to clean a record of a DUI that have been dismissed
- IN OHIO can a court charge ge thad were droppedcourt cost for char
- in louisiana when u go back to get a case dimissed by a judge is u stil convicted of it
- if your case was dismissed can uou get it removed from your record
- if you got a ticket and the charges was dismissed can the county come back and charge you with them in kansas