Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I had a charge for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE, both which where DISMISSED five years ago, but now, I just found out, after applying for a job and the employer doing a criminal check, that the two are still on there. She says it shows they are DISMISSED but still on my record. Is this right? I figured they would be wiped off by now. Is there a way I can get them off? Thanks in advance.
BTW, these charges were at different times, almost a year apart.
- does a dismissed charge go on your record
- if a case is dismissed does it stay on your record
- does a dismissal go on your record
- will dismissed charged for defiant trespass show on background check
- Judge dismisses charges of driving withouth a license do I still have to pay ticket?
- is there a way to how to get a dismissed charge off your record
- in troy ny if the poluce did wrong is a case automatically dismissed
- if your fta are dismissed will they show on your driving record
- if your case is dimissed does it stay on your record
- if your arrested on 4 counts and 2 are dismissed can they recharge you