Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I had a charge for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE, both which where DISMISSED five years ago, but now, I just found out, after applying for a job and the employer doing a criminal check, that the two are still on there. She says it shows they are DISMISSED but still on my record. Is this right? I figured they would be wiped off by now. Is there a way I can get them off? Thanks in advance.
BTW, these charges were at different times, almost a year apart.
- does a dismissed charge go on your record
- if a charge get drop does that mean its not in ur record
- if the charge is dismissed does it still go on your record
- if ur case gets dismissed is it still on ur record
- accident ticket was dismissed in court will it still show on driving record
- when will i find out if my charges have been dismissed?
- why does a domestic charge remain on ccap if it has been dismissed
- will a dvp that has been dropped stay in your record
- will my last charge be brought up in court even though they are too different things
- if a case been dismissed is it really dismissed done