Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I had a charge for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE, both which where DISMISSED five years ago, but now, I just found out, after applying for a job and the employer doing a criminal check, that the two are still on there. She says it shows they are DISMISSED but still on my record. Is this right? I figured they would be wiped off by now. Is there a way I can get them off? Thanks in advance.
BTW, these charges were at different times, almost a year apart.
- does a dismissed charge go on your record
- ticket thats been dissims does it go on ur record
- talking to judge about taking a dismissed charge off record
- my court record has closed because of 10 years can anyone still see it?
- accident ticket was dismissed in court will it still show on driving record
- my case was dismissed after 10 years can someone still look it up
- is there a way to get a dismissed case off your record
- in louisiana when u go back to get a case dimissed by a judge is u stil convicted of it
- in fairfax county how do you get a dismissed charge off of your driving record
- tucson courts not recording tickets that were dropped