Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I had a charge for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE, both which where DISMISSED five years ago, but now, I just found out, after applying for a job and the employer doing a criminal check, that the two are still on there. She says it shows they are DISMISSED but still on my record. Is this right? I figured they would be wiped off by now. Is there a way I can get them off? Thanks in advance.
BTW, these charges were at different times, almost a year apart.
- does a dismissed charge go on your record
- how to check my traffic record when is dimiss
- if you get a charged dismissed as a kid is it on your record as an adult
- if you got a ticket and the charges was dismissed can the county come back and charge you with them in kansas
- if you never had to go to court for a case is it dismissed?
- if a charge is dismissed is it cleared from your record
- if your case was dismissed can uou get it removed from your record
- if your juvenile court case is dismissed does it go on your record
- if you\re charged with a crime and it\s dismissed does it stay on your record