Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I had a charge for PUBLIC INTOXICATION and DRIVING ON SUSPENDED LICENSE, both which where DISMISSED five years ago, but now, I just found out, after applying for a job and the employer doing a criminal check, that the two are still on there. She says it shows they are DISMISSED but still on my record. Is this right? I figured they would be wiped off by now. Is there a way I can get them off? Thanks in advance.
BTW, these charges were at different times, almost a year apart.
- does a dismissed charge go on your record
- if a charge is dismissed is it on your record
- does a driving on suspended license go against you if it was dimissed after supervison?
- how long you have to go to pre trial so something can be tooken off your record
- if a hit and run got dropped ahould it be on your driving record
- if your case is dismissed will it be on your record
- if a case is administratevly dismissed does it go away
- if you get a mip dissmissed does it go off the records
- if under disposition it says dismissed does it mean that you were still charged?