Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
1st I have no felony arrest or convictons..but i did plead guilty to simple assault and underage drinking, but i have also been arrested for domestic violence twice but both cases were dropped..now..i dont see any reason why I would be barred if the domestics were dropped (meaning i was innocent). And also if i took criminal justice (which im about to) would that increase my chances any higher of becoming a cop? I know this is not impossible for me to be a cop so i dont wanna hear that it is, i have no felonys, or no felony arrest.
- can you still get hired for nypd if youve been arrested twice
- never went to court for domestic voilance but was arreseted can I be a cop
- domestic violence charges if not convicted can you still get a job?
- i was arrested but not convicted can i still become a firefighter?
- i was arrested for simple assault plead guilty the case was dismissed can i apply for citizenship?
- if i get an underage can i still be a cop
- if i have been convicted of assault can i get a job in a bank
- if you were arrested for assault but not convicted can you become a cop
- if youve been arrested but not convicted
- in tennessee can you become a cop after your domestic violence record has been expundged