Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
1st I have no felony arrest or convictons..but i did plead guilty to simple assault and underage drinking, but i have also been arrested for domestic violence twice but both cases were dropped..now..i dont see any reason why I would be barred if the domestics were dropped (meaning i was innocent). And also if i took criminal justice (which im about to) would that increase my chances any higher of becoming a cop? I know this is not impossible for me to be a cop so i dont wanna hear that it is, i have no felonys, or no felony arrest.
- arrested but not convicted of dv
- if you have a pending dui can you still be a cop
- if i was arrested but not convicted can i become a cop
- i just became a cop
- firefighter if arrested but not convicted
- charge with dv but never convicted can i be a cop
- can you join nypd if you have a domestic violence arrest
- can i register my handgun in las vegas if i have dv
- can i be a cop if ive been arrested for domestic battery
- will police hire you if youve been arrested