Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
1st I have no felony arrest or convictons..but i did plead guilty to simple assault and underage drinking, but i have also been arrested for domestic violence twice but both cases were dropped..now..i dont see any reason why I would be barred if the domestics were dropped (meaning i was innocent). And also if i took criminal justice (which im about to) would that increase my chances any higher of becoming a cop? I know this is not impossible for me to be a cop so i dont wanna hear that it is, i have no felonys, or no felony arrest.
- can i be a cop if i have been arrested
- become a cop life after domestic violence
- have simple assault can i still be corrections officer
- if I have a dv on my arrest but not convicted can I get a gun?
- if i wasnt convicted of domestic violence will i still be dq from nypd
- if ive never been convicted of a crime can i become a cop
- If someone is arrested for abuse but not convicted could they still become a teacher
- If you were arrested for dwi but were not convicted can you be hired as a police officer
- if youve been accused of assault can you still be a police officer
- if you\ve been found guilty of simple simple battery domestic