Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
1st I have no felony arrest or convictons..but i did plead guilty to simple assault and underage drinking, but i have also been arrested for domestic violence twice but both cases were dropped..now..i dont see any reason why I would be barred if the domestics were dropped (meaning i was innocent). And also if i took criminal justice (which im about to) would that increase my chances any higher of becoming a cop? I know this is not impossible for me to be a cop so i dont wanna hear that it is, i have no felonys, or no felony arrest.
- become a cop life after domestic violence
- how to clean my record to become an lapd
- if arrested for spousal battery could i still be a correctional officer for alabama
- if convicted of assault can i still keep my guns inflorida
- if i touched a gun and i have no record will i get arrested
- If I was arrested for domestic assault but not convicted can I still get a gun
- if i wasnt convicted of domestic violence will i still be dq from nypd
- if youve been accused of assault can you still be a police officer
- if you\ve been found guilty of simple simple battery domestic
- not getting hired because of simple assult arrest records