Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
1st I have no felony arrest or convictons..but i did plead guilty to simple assault and underage drinking, but i have also been arrested for domestic violence twice but both cases were dropped..now..i dont see any reason why I would be barred if the domestics were dropped (meaning i was innocent). And also if i took criminal justice (which im about to) would that increase my chances any higher of becoming a cop? I know this is not impossible for me to be a cop so i dont wanna hear that it is, i have no felonys, or no felony arrest.
- can you be a teacher if you were arrested but never convicted
- can you be a police officer even if youve been arrested
- Can I be a cop if I was victim of domestic violence?
- i was arrested but no conviction of domestic violence can i be a cop
- i was found not guilty in a case can i still become a correction officer
- if i have a domestic violence order on my record can i be a cop
- if i was arrested for domestic violane but wasnt convicted nyod
- if you been arrested but not charged with demeatic violance can you become an EMT?
- if you were arrested can you still be a cop
- if youve been arrested but not convicted for domestic battery can you join the air force