Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
For example a citation for a misdemeanor still on record
When i was 14 i got caught for shop lifting and was issued a citation. I had to pay a fine and do community service but never seen a judge and was not even arrested. Is it still a conviction…will it show up on a fbi background check..
- to have a fine will you get a criminal record
- 1 If you never see a judge have your fingerprints taken or get arrested can you still have a criminal record?
- was a juvenile and got caught for shoplifting was fingerprinted but never went to court
- If you were caught for a felony but not actually arrested do you have to go to to court
- if you are arrested and paid a fine will that be on your record
- if i didnt go to court as a juvenile but got fingerprinted will it show on fbi background
- i got arrested but not taken in
- i got arrested but didnt get my fingerprints or photo
- i got a ticket for shoplifting but did not have to see a judge will it show in a background check
- I didnt get my finger prints taken