Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Three people involved in a situation, 2 people engage in a conversation and one of the 2 voice records the conversation in ref to a third person that was not there. The third person gets the recording and makes threats to take it to court, in ref to the second person involved in the converstion making remarks about the third person that was not there, the second person in the conversation did not know they were being recorded. Can/Will the recording stand up in court?
- and the state of South Carolina can you record a conversation without the other person knowing
- can a recording be used in court if you didnt know you were being recorded without a warrent
- is recording someone admissable in court in south carolina
- not knowing I was being recorded can that be used
- taped conversations admissible in court south carolina