Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Three people involved in a situation, 2 people engage in a conversation and one of the 2 voice records the conversation in ref to a third person that was not there. The third person gets the recording and makes threats to take it to court, in ref to the second person involved in the converstion making remarks about the third person that was not there, the second person in the conversation did not know they were being recorded. Can/Will the recording stand up in court?
- can a recorded converstion be used in family court in sc
- can i use recorded information in court in sc
- can you use a voice recording in court in sc
- can you use recorded conversations in sc court
- does South Carolina allow recorded phone messages in court