Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Three people involved in a situation, 2 people engage in a conversation and one of the 2 voice records the conversation in ref to a third person that was not there. The third person gets the recording and makes threats to take it to court, in ref to the second person involved in the converstion making remarks about the third person that was not there, the second person in the conversation did not know they were being recorded. Can/Will the recording stand up in court?
- can i tape a conversation to use in court in sc
- can phone recordings be used in SC District Court?
- can u tape record a conversation and use it in court sc
- is it illegal to record someone if they dont know they are being recorded in sc
- sc recording someone laws