Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My fiancee is going to family court to get joint custody of his son. He has taped several phone conversations with his ex-girlfriend, where his ex states she is going to have other people kill him, that he will never see his son again, and that she is sleeping around with cops so she will beable to get him arrested for anything. Just awful things like that. When he goes to court could he use the tape recorder as evidence for his case, eventhough she didn’t know she was being recorded, but she was on speaker phone while the tape recorder was recording and I heard the whole conversation.
- new york state recording laws
- can someone tape conversations with a hidden tape recorder without consent then use that as evidence in a case
- NYS recording laws
- recording conversations nyc
- new york law recording conversations
- is it illegal to record someone s conversation without their knowlege in newt york city
- is recording conversations in new york legal
- new york recording law
- recording someone in new york state