Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My fiancee is going to family court to get joint custody of his son. He has taped several phone conversations with his ex-girlfriend, where his ex states she is going to have other people kill him, that he will never see his son again, and that she is sleeping around with cops so she will beable to get him arrested for anything. Just awful things like that. When he goes to court could he use the tape recorder as evidence for his case, eventhough she didn’t know she was being recorded, but she was on speaker phone while the tape recorder was recording and I heard the whole conversation.
- can someone tape conversations with a hidden tape recorder without consent then use that as evidence in a case
- recording someone without permission in new york
- ny times ny syate recording convrtsationd
- NYS recording laws
- new york law recording conversations
- voice recording in nys
- is it against new york state law to tape record conversations between 2 people and use it as evidence in court
- ny state law on recording conversations
- nys recording law