Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My fiancee is going to family court to get joint custody of his son. He has taped several phone conversations with his ex-girlfriend, where his ex states she is going to have other people kill him, that he will never see his son again, and that she is sleeping around with cops so she will beable to get him arrested for anything. Just awful things like that. When he goes to court could he use the tape recorder as evidence for his case, eventhough she didn’t know she was being recorded, but she was on speaker phone while the tape recorder was recording and I heard the whole conversation.
- is it legal to record a conversation in ny
- is it legal to tape conversation in new york city
- is it against the law to record someone with knowledge in nyc
- can you record someone in new york state
- ny state recording laws
- tape record employer conversation new york
- can u video tape someone in the state of ny
- can someone tape record a conversation without consent in nys
- ny law tape recording conversation only one needs to know