Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
My fiancee is going to family court to get joint custody of his son. He has taped several phone conversations with his ex-girlfriend, where his ex states she is going to have other people kill him, that he will never see his son again, and that she is sleeping around with cops so she will beable to get him arrested for anything. Just awful things like that. When he goes to court could he use the tape recorder as evidence for his case, eventhough she didn’t know she was being recorded, but she was on speaker phone while the tape recorder was recording and I heard the whole conversation.
- NYS Law On Recording Conversations
- is it legal to record a conversation in ny
- tape recording labor laws ny state
- nys law recording without permission
- tape recording laws in new york
- NYS laws of video recording
- nys laws on recorded phone calls in rape cases
- nys laws on viice recirdings
- nys one party consent statue wiretapping nys
- nys phone recording laws