Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I have applied at a college and when they did my background check, an arrest for Assault showed up. I was not guilty, and the charges were dismissed from the judge. The school is investigating this further but since they already offered me the job with a letter, since I am innocent and was only arrested, is it illegal if they take back their job offer????
This is a career working at a college, not me enrolling for school or classes.
Another thing, I did NOT go through an entire trial, the charges were dropped after I pled not guilty…..because it never happened. I was not proven innocent, I was innocent.
- arrested for theft will i not be hired
- will tdcj hire you if you have an arrest record as a minor
- will publix hire you with a dropped charges on record
- will i not get hired because i was arrested once
- will an employer not hire you if you have been arrested but no conviction
- will adp hire you if you have been arrested
- what to do if you are not hired because of your record
- what crimes would make a company not hire you
- not hired because of theft arrest
- laws on employers not hiring because of past criminal record