Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I have applied at a college and when they did my background check, an arrest for Assault showed up. I was not guilty, and the charges were dismissed from the judge. The school is investigating this further but since they already offered me the job with a letter, since I am innocent and was only arrested, is it illegal if they take back their job offer????
This is a career working at a college, not me enrolling for school or classes.
Another thing, I did NOT go through an entire trial, the charges were dropped after I pled not guilty…..because it never happened. I was not proven innocent, I was innocent.
- can you not be hired if you have an arrest but the charges were dropped?
- did theft by check I\n case I\s dismissed and u never needed to go to court still show up on employe background check I\n tx
- i was never charged with the crimes they were dismissed but came up on my pre employment fingerprinting can a company not hire me if the charges were dismissed
- If you were in charge of a company would you hire smokers
- is it illegal to refuse to hire someone with arrest record florida
- not getting hired because of simple assult arrest records
- will a company not hire me because of dismissed charges?