Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in Indiana and my girlfriend ( or ex, rather ) taped me on her cell phone making a confession to something. She is now out to burn me in Court with the tape because she became unhappy with our relationship.
It happened over a month ago and I was not aware I was being recorded.
Is it legally admissible? If not, what do I need to say in court?
If so, what can I say or do?
- its legal to record phone if child
- Are recordings admissible in Virginia family court
- can phone recordings be used in SC District Court?
- in Texas can phone conversations recorded be admissible in child custody cases
- is a recorded phone coversation admissable in court in virginia
- is a video of my husband atatckiong me admissible in court?
- is it admissible in the state of indiana to record conversations
- recorded phone confession
- utah evidence code admissible phone tevording