Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in Indiana and my girlfriend ( or ex, rather ) taped me on her cell phone making a confession to something. She is now out to burn me in Court with the tape because she became unhappy with our relationship.
It happened over a month ago and I was not aware I was being recorded.
Is it legally admissible? If not, what do I need to say in court?
If so, what can I say or do?
- when recorded evidence is allowed in court in alabama
- my husband records my conversations when he is not home in iowa
- is phone calls admissable is a crime case
- is it legal to tape record a cell-phone conversation in mississippi
- is it legal to record conversations for a divorce case in illinois?
- is it legal in alavama to record a phone conversation and use it in court
- is it legal for my husband to record conversation of me in iowa?
- is it legal for husband to tap phone use it against me in court
- Is it admissable in court to record a conversation
- is a taped conversation admissible in labor cases