Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in Indiana and my girlfriend ( or ex, rather ) taped me on her cell phone making a confession to something. She is now out to burn me in Court with the tape because she became unhappy with our relationship.
It happened over a month ago and I was not aware I was being recorded.
Is it legally admissible? If not, what do I need to say in court?
If so, what can I say or do?
- using recordings in missouri court
- civil case indiana tape recording
- admissable taped phone calls
- is confession of guilt through tape recorder admissable in court
- is a recording admissible in court in Missouri
- is a recorded cell phone conversation admisable in court in mississippi
- in virginia are recorded conversations admissable in divorces
- in texas can you legally record a conversation to be used in court
- if someone records a phone call is it admissible in texas in civil court
- is it legal and admissable in court to record someone in arkansas