Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in Indiana and my girlfriend ( or ex, rather ) taped me on her cell phone making a confession to something. She is now out to burn me in Court with the tape because she became unhappy with our relationship.
It happened over a month ago and I was not aware I was being recorded.
Is it legally admissible? If not, what do I need to say in court?
If so, what can I say or do?
- its legal to record phone if child
- can recorded phone conversations be used in court of west virginia
- in Texas can phone conversations recorded be admissible in child custody cases
- is a west Virginia recorded conversation admissible in court
- is it legal to use my phone as recorder in court
- is recorded conversation submersible burden of proof in civil cases
- phone taps laws arkansas used in court
- recorded phone confession
- utah evidence code admissible phone tevording