Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I’m in Indiana and my girlfriend ( or ex, rather ) taped me on her cell phone making a confession to something. She is now out to burn me in Court with the tape because she became unhappy with our relationship.
It happened over a month ago and I was not aware I was being recorded.
Is it legally admissible? If not, what do I need to say in court?
If so, what can I say or do?
- ex husband recording conversations ohio are they admissable in court
- is tapinga phone conversation admissible in colorado court
- Are phone recordings admiss0ble in court in the state of Nebraska
- is a recorded conversation admissible in court in nebraska
- is evidence from a tapped phone admissable in divorce court in texas
- my husband is spying on me through my cell phone in texas is this legal in court during a divorce?
- recording a conversation admisable in Nebraska
- tape recorded conversations allowable in court in tn
- Tape recording calls in missouri for court cases
- telephone recordings admissibility North Carolina