Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- is it legal for ex to record my sons phone conversations with him in texas
- is it against the law to record someone
- is it legal to record someone without them knowing
- in the state of california is it legal to record someone?
- can i record someone without their knowledge and use it in small claims court
- is it legal to record wifes conversation without her knowing
- record other person without them knowing Tennessee
- tennessee law on recording someone without knowing
- Is it legal to record someone without their knowledge in Texas
- can you record people in new york state without telling them