Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- Is it illegal to record someone without them knowing?
- in the state of Louisana is it aganist the law to record someone without there knowledge
- is it illegal in 2013 in the state of nevada to telephone record someone without them knowing
- is it legal in texas to record my husband without him knowing
- Is it legal for police to record a suspect without him knowing?
- is it it legal to record a conversation without someone knowing in texas
- is it illegal to voice record someone without them knowing
- is it illegal to tape record people without their knowledge in kansas
- is it illegal to record someones voice
- tn is it against law to record someone without their knowing