Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- is it legal to tell that someone has a police record
- is it legal to tape you in tennessee without knowing it
- is it legal to record someone without them knowing
- is it legal to record police in tn
- is it legal to record people in tn
- is it legal to record a teacher without him knowing it in new york
- is it legal in texas to record someone without consent movie
- is it legal in new york state to record someone without them knowing
- is it legel for someone to record me in michigan