Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- in the state of Louisana is it aganist the law to record someone without there knowledge
- is it against the law in texas to record someone without them knowing
- i was recorded without knowing
- is it illegal in 2013 in the state of nevada to telephone record someone without them knowing
- what states let can you record someone without them knowing
- is it it legal to record a conversation without someone knowing in texas
- is it illegal to record someone in their home in texas
- Is it illegal to record conversation and text message without them knowing
- is it illegal for the police to record without you knowing
- is it against the law to tape a conversation without the person knowing and then blackmailing them