Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- is it illegal for the police to record without you knowing?
- is it illegal to video tape someone in your apartment in texas?
- is it legal to record a phone conversation in ga without the other party knowing
- Is it illegal to record somebody on the phone without them knowing
- is it illegal to record someone without letting them know in michigan
- is it illegal to voice record someone without them knowing in Ohio
- is it illegle to record someone without letting them know
- is it lega for somone to record a conversatoin of two other people and use it against them in ohio?
- is it legal for my room mate to record me with out me nowing
- is it legal to record a conversation with someone without them knowing in new york