Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- is it illegal to tape record people without their knowledge in kansas
- is it illegal for the police to record without you knowing?
- by law am i allowed to record someone
- is it illegal to video tape someone in your apartment in texas?
- is it legal to record a phone conversation in ga without the other party knowing
- when someone records your conversations without you knowing
- is it legal to record a conversation with someone without them knowing in new york
- is it legal to record a conversation without the other person knowing in pennsylvania
- is it legal to record conversation in the state of wv without telling the other party
- is it legal to record conversations in texas without other party knowing