Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- Is it illegal to record someone without them knowing?
- by law am i allowed to record someone
- is it illegal to tape record people without their knowledge in kansas
- is it illegal to record someone without them knowing in Indiana
- is it legal in the of ga to record without everyone knowing
- is it legal in the state of ct to tape a conversation without the other party knowing?
- is it legal in the state of Illinois to record someone without them knowing
- is it legal to record a person without them knowing it on nevada
- is it legal to record a phone conversation in ga without the other party knowing
- is it legal to record conversation in the state of wv without telling the other party