Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- record without someone knowing
- can you record someoone without them knowing
- can you video tape and record someone without them knowing for small claims court?
- Is it legal to record conversation and use them in court
- is it legal to record a person without them knowing IN TEXAS
- is it legal to record a conversation with cps without them knowing
- is it legal record or photos of people on your land home
- is it legal record or photos of people on your home
- is it legal in the state of indiana to record a conversation in personwithout the other person knowing
- is it legal in california for police to give an estranged husband info on the phone for an arrest