Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- Is it illegal to record somebody without them knowing it in Colorado
- record without someone knowing
- can you record someoone without them knowing
- is it legal in california for a police officer to call estranged husband with details of my arrest
- is it legal record or photos of people on your home
- is it legal for my pic to be sold without knowing it
- is it legal to record a conversation with cps without them knowing
- is it illegal to record someone in texas
- is it legal to record people without them knowing delaware
- is it legal to record people without them knowing in delaware