Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am going through a rather crazy divorce/custody battle in the state of Texas. My soon to be ex-husband said that he has recorded our phone conversations without me knowing, and he let me know that he was planning on using it in court. I’m not worried about it, I haven’t talked to him on the phone since I had to put a protective order on him for harrasment. There is no conversation to be recorded. I was just wondering if it was legal to do this, because I know in Oklahoma, where I live, it isn’t legal.
- is it illegal for the police to record without you knowing?
- is it illegal to tape record people without their knowledge in kansas
- is it illegal to video tape someone in your apartment in texas?
- is it legal to record a phone conversation in ga without the other party knowing
- by law am i allowed to record someone
- record without people knowing
- is it legal in the state of Illinois to record someone without them knowing
- is it legal in pennsylvania for someone to tape record you without you knowing it
- is it legal for you to tape someone without them knowing in the state of texas
- what is the law in texas if someone records your without the person knowing