Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I received a citation for disorderly conduct after a night of drinking.
Here is an excerpt from my city municipal court website where my court appearence is not mandatory and I can just pay a fee if I don’t wish to contest the citation..
"The Municipal Court provides a neutral forum for hearing City Ordinance cases, where the penalty includes a forfeiture…. These are not criminal charges and defendants are not entitled to a free lawyer."
From the sounds of this I’m not a "criminal" in the legal sense of the word?
Does a forteitude show up on a "criminal record".
I’m concerned because I’m in the process of applying for a government job.
- Does disorderly conduct go on your record
- disorderly conduct record
- how does breaking a town ordinance affect your criminal record
- is a traffic violation worse than a disorderly conduct
- is a disorerly contuct charge ever removed from your record
- is a disorderly conduct appear on record
- in pa if you are 13 and get a fine for disorderly conduct will it be on your record
- would it show on my record disorderly persons offense does to newyork
- if you got arrested and received a municipal citation can they see that
- if you didnt get arrested can you still get disorderly conduct