Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I received a citation for disorderly conduct after a night of drinking.
Here is an excerpt from my city municipal court website where my court appearence is not mandatory and I can just pay a fee if I don’t wish to contest the citation..
"The Municipal Court provides a neutral forum for hearing City Ordinance cases, where the penalty includes a forfeiture…. These are not criminal charges and defendants are not entitled to a free lawyer."
From the sounds of this I’m not a "criminal" in the legal sense of the word?
Does a forteitude show up on a "criminal record".
I’m concerned because I’m in the process of applying for a government job.
- Does disorderly conduct go on your record
- if you received a ticket for disorderly conduct but appeared in court and paid a fine will it be on a background check for employment in mo
- disorderly conduct record
- will i lose my job for a municipal ordinance charge?
- disorderly conduct courtclerk org
- pleading guilty to a municipal ordinance rather than disorderly conduct
- rights when you go to court disorderly court in georgia
- municipal ordinace get a job
- municipal disorderly conduct
- is there something called municipal disorderly conduct