Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I received a citation for disorderly conduct after a night of drinking.
Here is an excerpt from my city municipal court website where my court appearence is not mandatory and I can just pay a fee if I don’t wish to contest the citation..
"The Municipal Court provides a neutral forum for hearing City Ordinance cases, where the penalty includes a forfeiture…. These are not criminal charges and defendants are not entitled to a free lawyer."
From the sounds of this I’m not a "criminal" in the legal sense of the word?
Does a forteitude show up on a "criminal record".
I’m concerned because I’m in the process of applying for a government job.
- Does disorderly conduct go on your record
- disorderly conduct record
- if you didnt get arrested can you still get disorderly conduct
- what does 2 disorderly conducts mean on criminal record
- waupaca county disorderly conduct ordinance violation
- pleading guilty to a municipal ordinance rather than disorderly conduct
- municipal ordinace get a job
- municipal disorderly conduct
- if i waxs arrested for theft but got a disorderly conduct what will be on my record
- is there something called municipal disorderly conduct