Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I received a citation for disorderly conduct after a night of drinking.
Here is an excerpt from my city municipal court website where my court appearence is not mandatory and I can just pay a fee if I don’t wish to contest the citation..
"The Municipal Court provides a neutral forum for hearing City Ordinance cases, where the penalty includes a forfeiture…. These are not criminal charges and defendants are not entitled to a free lawyer."
From the sounds of this I’m not a "criminal" in the legal sense of the word?
Does a forteitude show up on a "criminal record".
I’m concerned because I’m in the process of applying for a government job.
- Does disorderly conduct go on your record
- is receiving a disorderly conduct citation getting arrested
- is municpal offense need to be reporting on application
- Is getting a ticket for disorderly conduct the same as getting arrested
- is being charged with diorderly conduct listed as a conviction on your record
- impact of a disorderly conduct on your record
- if you were never arrested for disorderly conduct is it on your criminal record?
- if i plead guilty to a charge in ohio can i have it sealed or somehow have it taken off my record
- if i have my persustant disorderly confuct sealed will it still dhow ip on my record
- how to look up a disorderly conduct