Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I received a citation for disorderly conduct after a night of drinking.
Here is an excerpt from my city municipal court website where my court appearence is not mandatory and I can just pay a fee if I don’t wish to contest the citation..
"The Municipal Court provides a neutral forum for hearing City Ordinance cases, where the penalty includes a forfeiture…. These are not criminal charges and defendants are not entitled to a free lawyer."
From the sounds of this I’m not a "criminal" in the legal sense of the word?
Does a forteitude show up on a "criminal record".
I’m concerned because I’m in the process of applying for a government job.
- Does disorderly conduct go on your record
- possession reduced to disorderly conduct records
- impact of a disorderly conduct on your record
- if you were arrested and only got a disorderly conduct does that mean youve been convicted
- if i received a disorderly person offense for possession of marijuana can i still become a police officer
- if i plead guilty to a charge in ohio can i have it sealed or somehow have it taken off my record
- i have a disordely persons for marijuana that was dismissed can i still become a police officer
- how will being charged with a summary citation affect me