Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I received a citation for disorderly conduct after a night of drinking.
Here is an excerpt from my city municipal court website where my court appearence is not mandatory and I can just pay a fee if I don’t wish to contest the citation..
"The Municipal Court provides a neutral forum for hearing City Ordinance cases, where the penalty includes a forfeiture…. These are not criminal charges and defendants are not entitled to a free lawyer."
From the sounds of this I’m not a "criminal" in the legal sense of the word?
Does a forteitude show up on a "criminal record".
I’m concerned because I’m in the process of applying for a government job.
- Does disorderly conduct go on your record
- CITATION FOR DISORDERLY CONDUCT
- disorderly conduct record
- when does disorderly conduct come off your record
- if you get a ticket for disorderly but didnt go to court yet will it come up on a job background check
- id disorderly conduct a criminal conviction on job application
- i want to work with kids but have a disorderly conduct charge from 11 years ago
- i recieved a citation for disorderly conduct what next?
- how will a disorderly coduct ticket effect your record in the state of texas?