Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Hi about a month ago my assault charges were dismissed from when I was arrested like 6 months ago. I need to know if my arrest will still be on my public record for instance if I apply to work at a job, will they be able to find out I was arrested?
I live in Texas btw.
- will dismissed charges be left on your record
- if a charge is dismissed is it on your record
- arrested but charges dropped what do jobs see
- michigan laws about domestic violence stays on record even if dismissed
- in minessota can consider people for a job with an arrest record without convicted?
- if ypur charges are droped well it still show on youe
- if you have a felony charge that was dropped can a employer not hire you
- if you had charges that was dismissed do they show up on your fingerprints
- if you had a dcf case and were cleared can jobs still hire you
- If the DA drops charges do you still have a record