Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Hi about a month ago my assault charges were dismissed from when I was arrested like 6 months ago. I need to know if my arrest will still be on my public record for instance if I apply to work at a job, will they be able to find out I was arrested?
I live in Texas btw.
- will dismissed charges be left on your record
- if a charge is dismissed is it on your record
- A dismissed case of domestic violence is it recorded on your record
- should I tell my at will employer that I was arrested for domestic violence charges
- if my charges were dismissed
- if i was charged as a minor and told my record would be broke will it still be in record
- if i was arrested for domestic battery bu not prosecuted can i get the arrest of my record
- if i was arrested and my case was dismissed do i have to list it on my CDL in Texas?
- if i got a felony dismissed do i still have to say i have a felony
- if i get a shopliting case drop will it still be in my record