Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Hi about a month ago my assault charges were dismissed from when I was arrested like 6 months ago. I need to know if my arrest will still be on my public record for instance if I apply to work at a job, will they be able to find out I was arrested?
I live in Texas btw.
- will dismissed charges be left on your record
- if a charge is dismissed is it on your record
- if a charge is dismissed is it on my record
- if my charges were dismissed
- arrested but charges dropped what do jobs see
- if charges are dropped do you still have a record
- What if an assault charge is dismissed?
- in NYS what happens to electronic fingerprints if charges are dropped
- in minessota can consider people for a job with an arrest record without convicted?
- if you were arrested and the case was dropped do you have a personal record