Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am a professional in PA and when I recently applied for a new job, my crim check report came back with another person’s charges on it. I have had a DUI from 1990 and this all resolved and I am honest about it when I interview. Imagine my surprise and embarrassment when my report came back with a lot of other charges on it- a woman with the same name as me but in another part of the state. I went to the State Rep’s office as well as the State Police. I also was in touch with the FTC and they basically indicated that I might have a case for lawsuit. What a mess! I was told this is not that uncommon anymore.
- someone elses criminal record on my record
- BACKGROUND REPORT HAS SOMEONE ELSE CRIMINAL WITH SAME NAME
- if a crime is on a record can it be reversed to someone else
- my background check came up with someone else\s name
- someone else is coming up on my background check
- someone elses criminal charges show up on my background check