Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
As a teen I was wrongly arrested due to some incompetence mostly relating to school staff. A staff member, who was untrained, thought that she knew better than the victim, when it came to identifying who committed the act against him. I was arrested, fingerprinted, but here is where it gets fuzzy.
I never had a petition (formal charges) filed against me and I didn’t have to go to court. I just looked at the appearance ticket issued by the arresting officer and it does not mention what the alleged charges were. There is a spot there for where he should have listed the alleged crimes, date, place, and time. Absolutely nothing is located there.
I’m getting a background check from the government, so yes, even though I was a minor, it’s sealed, I never even had a hearing, a disposition, a conviction, any of that stuff, it will likely show that I was arrested.
My questions are as follows:
1) What should the record of arrest contain?
2) Do you think I could get it altered since on the appearance ticket it mentions no alleged crimes?
3) Is it possible that my criminal history will come up CLEAN because there was never a charge mentioned, at least from the paperwork I have?
- free public records no charge
- free arrest records online no charge
- Free Public Criminal RecordsNO CHARGE TO SEARCH NO CHARCE FOR RESULTS
- Free Arrest Records No Charge
- No Fee Arrest Records Search
- open public records no charGE
- public criminal records no charge
- arrest warrant but no charges filed
- public records with no charge
- what does arrest or formal charges with or without disposition mean