Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Can I use a recorded conversation as evidence if I’m suing someone for money?
I’m planning to take someone who owes me money to court but I don’t have a contract. I do have some recorded conversations and cellphone text messages where he acknowledges he owes me money.
Could I use them as evidence so he will not to deny it.
I’m in California
- can i get phone recordings in court
- someone has taped my phoneclaim com
- small claims court between2 parties can you record a conversation in michiga
- phone recordings are the only evidence i have
- is a recording proof against a person who owes you money
- if i take a call on spraker phine is it ammisable in court
- if i take a call on speaker phone is it admissible in court
- i sue someone for recording me at work in mass
- can you use voice recordings in court
- can you submit a phone call recording in texas small claims court as evidence?