Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Can I use a recorded conversation as evidence if I’m suing someone for money?
I’m planning to take someone who owes me money to court but I don’t have a contract. I do have some recorded conversations and cellphone text messages where he acknowledges he owes me money.
Could I use them as evidence so he will not to deny it.
I’m in California
- are voice recordings admissible in small claims court
- suing in texas text messgae
- someone has taped my phoneclaim com
- recording of small claims court
- recording a phone call as evidence small claims
- is a recording proof against a person who owes you money
- if i take a recording of someone can this be used in court in the uk
- i sue someone for recording me at work in mass
- can you use recorded phone call in small claims in louisana
- can you use a recording in small claim court?