Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Can I use a recorded conversation as evidence if I’m suing someone for money?
I’m planning to take someone who owes me money to court but I don’t have a contract. I do have some recorded conversations and cellphone text messages where he acknowledges he owes me money.
Could I use them as evidence so he will not to deny it.
I’m in California
- are voice recordings admissible in small claims court
- suing in texas text messgae
- someone has taped my phoneclaim com
- small claims court between2 parties can you record a conversation in michiga
- recording of small claims court
- phone recordings are the only evidence i have
- is a recording proof against a person who owes you money
- if i take a recording of someone can this be used in court in the uk
- if i take a call on spraker phine is it ammisable in court
- if i take a call on speaker phone is it admissible in court