Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I got into a situation where someone said I hit them and scratched their car- I do not believe this happened at all and I’m killing myself for not calling the police or anything- but all he asked for was $10 so I cut him a check. My car has so many scratches and dings in it it’s very possible this may have happened and I was in a rush, so I just paid the guy. I made sure to get his name, cell number, and took pictures of both cars via my blackberry.
Yes, I know I made a mistake by not calling the police, but nevertheless I shortly realized afterward that I needed to protect myself somehow. I called the guy and recorded the phone call in which he confirmed that that was the only and final payment. Would this hold up as evidence in court, should that ultimately happen? I’m really nervous as this has never happened to me before.
- using an audio recording of someone in court
- are phone recordings allowed in court
- taped recordings custody cases Virginia
- recordings as evidence
- RECORDING OF COURT CASES IN COURT OF RECORD
- phone recording texas family code cystody allowed
- is recordings legal in civil court
- is an audio recording good enough for declaring child abuse is it admissible in court
- how to enter recorded conversation from an iphone as evidence
- the effectiveness of audio recording as evidence in court