Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I got into a situation where someone said I hit them and scratched their car- I do not believe this happened at all and I’m killing myself for not calling the police or anything- but all he asked for was $10 so I cut him a check. My car has so many scratches and dings in it it’s very possible this may have happened and I was in a rush, so I just paid the guy. I made sure to get his name, cell number, and took pictures of both cars via my blackberry.
Yes, I know I made a mistake by not calling the police, but nevertheless I shortly realized afterward that I needed to protect myself somehow. I called the guy and recorded the phone call in which he confirmed that that was the only and final payment. Would this hold up as evidence in court, should that ultimately happen? I’m really nervous as this has never happened to me before.
- audio recordings to submit evidence in supreme court
- will admisdion of verbal abuse on a recording hikd up in court
- Massachusetts laws concerning verbal abuse using audio voice recordings as proof
- is vouce recording a proof in deciding car insurance cases in uk
- is audio recording of child abuse admissable in court
- in the state of florida can you use audio for evidence
- in a court of law wiretapping does not prove he sold anything to ci
- if theres evidence on my phone will police use it in court
- how to submit video recording evidance in the court
- how to prove video recording inthe court