Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I got into a situation where someone said I hit them and scratched their car- I do not believe this happened at all and I’m killing myself for not calling the police or anything- but all he asked for was $10 so I cut him a check. My car has so many scratches and dings in it it’s very possible this may have happened and I was in a rush, so I just paid the guy. I made sure to get his name, cell number, and took pictures of both cars via my blackberry.
Yes, I know I made a mistake by not calling the police, but nevertheless I shortly realized afterward that I needed to protect myself somehow. I called the guy and recorded the phone call in which he confirmed that that was the only and final payment. Would this hold up as evidence in court, should that ultimately happen? I’m really nervous as this has never happened to me before.
- avvo how to summit audio and video into custody trial
- recording hold up in nyc court
- voice recording civil court
- can I get in trouble for recording a civil hearing without premission if I can prove a judge is lying?
- children custody law my secret phone recorder allowed in court
- how to submit audio recordings to the court
- in sc can a taped recording of brach of contract permissible as evidence
- in a court of law wiretapping does not prove he sold anything to ci
- is audio recording of child abuse admissable in court
- if you use an audio device in court can you crop it