Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I got into a situation where someone said I hit them and scratched their car- I do not believe this happened at all and I’m killing myself for not calling the police or anything- but all he asked for was $10 so I cut him a check. My car has so many scratches and dings in it it’s very possible this may have happened and I was in a rush, so I just paid the guy. I made sure to get his name, cell number, and took pictures of both cars via my blackberry.
Yes, I know I made a mistake by not calling the police, but nevertheless I shortly realized afterward that I needed to protect myself somehow. I called the guy and recorded the phone call in which he confirmed that that was the only and final payment. Would this hold up as evidence in court, should that ultimately happen? I’m really nervous as this has never happened to me before.
- recording hold up in nyc court
- children custody law my secret phone recorder allowed in court
- voice recording civil court
- avvo how to summit audio and video into custody trial
- can I get in trouble for recording a civil hearing without premission if I can prove a judge is lying?
- how to submit audio recordings to the court
- How to submit a recorded call as evidence
- how to win a lawsuit against UPRRallowed to record phone conbersations in texas
- i phone recording as evidence in michigan
- will an audio recording of a last will and testament hold up in court in new york