Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I got into a situation where someone said I hit them and scratched their car- I do not believe this happened at all and I’m killing myself for not calling the police or anything- but all he asked for was $10 so I cut him a check. My car has so many scratches and dings in it it’s very possible this may have happened and I was in a rush, so I just paid the guy. I made sure to get his name, cell number, and took pictures of both cars via my blackberry.
Yes, I know I made a mistake by not calling the police, but nevertheless I shortly realized afterward that I needed to protect myself somehow. I called the guy and recorded the phone call in which he confirmed that that was the only and final payment. Would this hold up as evidence in court, should that ultimately happen? I’m really nervous as this has never happened to me before.
- child custody representing myself can a mobile phone recording evidence
- can you use a recording in court in ky
- audio evidence in court
- video footage allowed in court for evidence? nyc iphone
- i phone recording as evidence in michigan
- how to enter a telephone recording into evidence
- do voice recordings hold up in court
- do recorded phone calls hold up in lawsuit
- do audio recordings hold up in court
- custody case can i submit recordings