Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
So basically my best friend got in a lil trouble like 6 months ago and she was told that it was let go by the person she got in trouble with. She stole something from work and the police questioned her and that was that. They called her a few days later and she wasnt home but her old boss called and told her that he wasnt goin to charge her cuz he didnt want her to get into trouble cuz she was in nursing class. Well than she looked up her record and It has a theft charge on there with a disposition of Warrant! what does that mean? She never had to go to court never got any paper the police have never came to her house or tryed calling again? shes afraid to go to the police station and check it out. does anyone have any answers please?
But it says closed..i dont get it. Shes just trying to figure out if shes got a warrant for her arrest or not
it just doesnt make any sense at all..shes talked to the police since than and theyve dont or said nothing.
- closed violations what does it mean when a disposition is closed tx
- if a case is closed do you still have a criminal record
- what does inactive mean when referring to police charges??
- what does disposition status closed mean
- can a misdemeanor theft chrge be opened & warrant issued but case says closed
- what does disposition mean in court case
- what case filed mean under disposition
- Warrants for Arrest but its closed
- warrant canceled? what does that mean?
- what does is mean when disposition closed