Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am currently an upcoming senior in college. When i was 16 years old i was arrested and convicted for being in a fight, it was self defense on my part however both parties of the alleged incident were convicted and we served 10 days community service.
I am very concerned about getting a job after graduation and if this will affect my marketability to a company. Most companies do not hire anyone with a criminal record at all.
Will this ever go off my record? It’s been about 6 years i am in NY state? Is there any way to request this off my record? will it ever go off? I have not been in trouble since.
I was charged as an adult, not a juvenile.
- does a criminal record ever go away
- criminal back ground will it go away
- do arrest records go away
- can your arrest go away
- does running away go on your record
- if juvineille arrested does he have crimal record
- were do arrest records go after 10 years
- what record do arrests go on if you are not 16
- when does an arrest come off your back ground
- does running away go on my record