Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am currently an upcoming senior in college. When i was 16 years old i was arrested and convicted for being in a fight, it was self defense on my part however both parties of the alleged incident were convicted and we served 10 days community service.
I am very concerned about getting a job after graduation and if this will affect my marketability to a company. Most companies do not hire anyone with a criminal record at all.
Will this ever go off my record? It’s been about 6 years i am in NY state? Is there any way to request this off my record? will it ever go off? I have not been in trouble since.
I was charged as an adult, not a juvenile.
- does a criminal record ever go away
- do criminal charges go away
- Does your record go away when your 21
- do arrest records ever fall off a background check
- does your criminal record ever go away
- does your record from being a minor go away
- crimal record does it go off record
- how can i get an arrest that didnt result in a charge of my record in ca
- i have a reremand when does that go off my record?