Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am currently an upcoming senior in college. When i was 16 years old i was arrested and convicted for being in a fight, it was self defense on my part however both parties of the alleged incident were convicted and we served 10 days community service.
I am very concerned about getting a job after graduation and if this will affect my marketability to a company. Most companies do not hire anyone with a criminal record at all.
Will this ever go off my record? It’s been about 6 years i am in NY state? Is there any way to request this off my record? will it ever go off? I have not been in trouble since.
I was charged as an adult, not a juvenile.
- does a criminal record ever go away
- do criminal records go away
- do arrest records go away
- if i was charged for theif does my criminal record dissapear wemhen i turn 18
- if u are convicted of a crime does it ever go away
- if you charged does your charges ever go away
- if you get exonerated does your public record go away?
- when do arrest records dissapear
- when does an arrest record go away in ny
- where can i get an arrest report if i was juvenile