Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I am currently an upcoming senior in college. When i was 16 years old i was arrested and convicted for being in a fight, it was self defense on my part however both parties of the alleged incident were convicted and we served 10 days community service.
I am very concerned about getting a job after graduation and if this will affect my marketability to a company. Most companies do not hire anyone with a criminal record at all.
Will this ever go off my record? It’s been about 6 years i am in NY state? Is there any way to request this off my record? will it ever go off? I have not been in trouble since.
I was charged as an adult, not a juvenile.
- does a criminal record ever go away
- does juvenile record go away
- arrest as a juvenile but never charged what happens with my record
- how soon does a arrest record every go away
- if you get arrested as a minor does it come off your record california
- once you are arrested does it go on criminal record right away?
- when a 16 year old is arrested is there any criminal record?
- when does a crime go off your record
- when does activity on criminal report go away?
- where do arrest records go