Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
It seems that it would violate the "innocent until proven guilty" statement, because it is something that is used to discriminate a person. You could be arrested, proven innocent and still have that arrest on your record, preventing you from getting jobs and hurting your life quality overall. It’s pretty messed up.
- are arrest records permanent?
- arrest record permanent
- arrest records are permanent
- arrest records are permenant
- is an arrest a permanent record
- why are arrest records permanent