Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Its for an FHA loan and I meet all criteria but have a past repo about 8 years ago. Nothing is on my credit report just in court records. I due still owe a significant amount like 30k.
Its not on my credit. I have a 760 score with credit monitoring. The credit companies can only list public records for 7 years. Its gone. I have heard that title companies will find the judgement and stop the closing until paid in full. Looks like I will either have to pay it off or save up and buy a house in cash.
- can a lender investigate court records ?
- WHY do people Look for Public Mortgage Records
- When applying for a mortgage do banks check for judgments
- publics records judgement mortage loan
- mortgage lenders only check state public court records for judgments
- does the bank look at public records when you apply for a home loan?
- do mortgage lenders look at public records
- do mortgage lenders check public records before closing
- do mortgage lenders check public records after approving loans
- do mortgage companies check public records