Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Its for an FHA loan and I meet all criteria but have a past repo about 8 years ago. Nothing is on my credit report just in court records. I due still owe a significant amount like 30k.
Its not on my credit. I have a 760 score with credit monitoring. The credit companies can only list public records for 7 years. Its gone. I have heard that title companies will find the judgement and stop the closing until paid in full. Looks like I will either have to pay it off or save up and buy a house in cash.
- will a judgement not on credit report show up when applying for a mortgage
- judgements on credit report
- do court documents hold up with bank loans
- What is it when a court or mortgage company runs a PACE check?
- mortgage title companies records check
- judgements not on my credit report but in public records will mortgage company find that
- judgement not on credit report but on court house will mortgage lender find out
- if a judgement is not in my credit report will they find it while applying for a mortgage
- does the public record they pull for a fha morgage show criminal records
- do they run criminal record checks for canadian mortgages