Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Its for an FHA loan and I meet all criteria but have a past repo about 8 years ago. Nothing is on my credit report just in court records. I due still owe a significant amount like 30k.
Its not on my credit. I have a 760 score with credit monitoring. The credit companies can only list public records for 7 years. Its gone. I have heard that title companies will find the judgement and stop the closing until paid in full. Looks like I will either have to pay it off or save up and buy a house in cash.
- judgements on credit report
- does a lender suppose to check judgement records that are not on your credit report?
- does the public record they pull for a fha morgage show criminal records
- What is it when a court or mortgage company runs a PACE check?
- why are mortgages public record
- will the morgage company find out i have a judgement if its not on my credit report
- will they always find a judgement when applying for a mortgage