Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Its for an FHA loan and I meet all criteria but have a past repo about 8 years ago. Nothing is on my credit report just in court records. I due still owe a significant amount like 30k.
Its not on my credit. I have a 760 score with credit monitoring. The credit companies can only list public records for 7 years. Its gone. I have heard that title companies will find the judgement and stop the closing until paid in full. Looks like I will either have to pay it off or save up and buy a house in cash.
- do banks check current court records
- do title insurers check civil records
- can a lender investigate court records ?
- WILL A MORTAGE COMPANY CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A JUDGEMENT
- where will a civil judgement show up is applying for a home mortgage
- when would a mortgage company find out if i had a judgement not showing on credit report
- what records are checked when getting a mortgage/
- what banks dont check for criminal record when getting a mortgage
- mortgage lenders only check state public court records for judgments
- mortgage lender judgement search