Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested for misdemeanor shoplifting when I was 20. Because it was my first offense, I completed a pre-trial diversion program. After completing the program, the case against me was dismissed, which means that I do not have a misdemeanor on my criminal record.
This is the tricky part. I was arrested, so I have an arrest record. Will this prevent me from being hired by employers?
Like I said, I have no misdemeanors or felonies; just the arrest and the dismissed case. This was in Georgia. Please don’t lecture me; I know it was a huge mistake.
- Dismissed Charges on Record
- am i hireable in medical field if i have dismissed charges
- how will public intox dismissed affect jobs
- i cant find my arrest record does that mean it got dropped after i completed probation
- if i am dimissed from a nyc job will i still get my pension
- if your record is dismissed can you still get a job
- is it hard to get a job with dismissed case
- mr meaner shoplifting Georgia
- my case is dismissed and sealed can i still get a job as a teacher
- my charges were dismissed but i still was arrested for shoplifting