Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested for misdemeanor shoplifting when I was 20. Because it was my first offense, I completed a pre-trial diversion program. After completing the program, the case against me was dismissed, which means that I do not have a misdemeanor on my criminal record.
This is the tricky part. I was arrested, so I have an arrest record. Will this prevent me from being hired by employers?
Like I said, I have no misdemeanors or felonies; just the arrest and the dismissed case. This was in Georgia. Please don’t lecture me; I know it was a huge mistake.
- Dismissed Charges on Record
- Will Kaiser hospital hire me with a dismissed misdemeanor?
- shoplifting charge on record and job
- if a charge is dismissed is it on my record
- will petty theft stay on your background in ohio after sompleting diversion
- pretrial probation show up o cori for hospital nurses
- petty theft and kaiser employment
- my case was dismissed with no sharge do it show on my criminal record in nebraska
- my case was dismiss can I work in any school
- my boyfriend was in jsil for two months then they dismissed the case