Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested for misdemeanor shoplifting when I was 20. Because it was my first offense, I completed a pre-trial diversion program. After completing the program, the case against me was dismissed, which means that I do not have a misdemeanor on my criminal record.
This is the tricky part. I was arrested, so I have an arrest record. Will this prevent me from being hired by employers?
Like I said, I have no misdemeanors or felonies; just the arrest and the dismissed case. This was in Georgia. Please don’t lecture me; I know it was a huge mistake.
- Dismissed Charges on Record
- will public intoxicaton hinder getting a job
- if I had a Mr meaner dismissed in Nebraska is it hard to get a job if it\s been dismissed
- my charges were dismissed but i still was arrested for shoplifting
- is it hard to get a job with a battery charge on your record?
- if your record is dismissed can you still get a job
- if pre trial diversion completed us case dismissed
- if my case was dismissed was i convicted in nyc
- if i have no charge following arrest can my record be wiped
- if i am dimissed from a nyc job will i still get my pension