Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested for misdemeanor shoplifting when I was 20. Because it was my first offense, I completed a pre-trial diversion program. After completing the program, the case against me was dismissed, which means that I do not have a misdemeanor on my criminal record.
This is the tricky part. I was arrested, so I have an arrest record. Will this prevent me from being hired by employers?
Like I said, I have no misdemeanors or felonies; just the arrest and the dismissed case. This was in Georgia. Please don’t lecture me; I know it was a huge mistake.
- Dismissed Charges on Record
- 26 years ago arrested case dismissed will it prevent me from getting
- shoplifting charge on record and job
- is it illegal to ask about dismissed cases New Mexico
- if my case was dismissed for a felony can i apply anywhere for a job
- If I was arrested by the charges dismissed will this be a bar to employment ?
- if i was arrested and terminated from a nursing home can i get my job back if the charges were dismissed ?
- if i have petty theft case dismissed will it effect employment
- if i have a misdemeanor and its dismissed does it count on my record when doing a back ground check
- if i already completed my probation and got dismissed should my charge still be showing on my record