Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested for misdemeanor shoplifting when I was 20. Because it was my first offense, I completed a pre-trial diversion program. After completing the program, the case against me was dismissed, which means that I do not have a misdemeanor on my criminal record.
This is the tricky part. I was arrested, so I have an arrest record. Will this prevent me from being hired by employers?
Like I said, I have no misdemeanors or felonies; just the arrest and the dismissed case. This was in Georgia. Please don’t lecture me; I know it was a huge mistake.
- Dismissed Charges on Record
- public intoxication not convicted & no arrest will i get hired?
- why does a battery charge hinder employment
- marijuana dismissed will afect getting a job
- jobs for nurses with dismissed criminal charges
- will you get hired with a dismissed charge
- if my case is dismissed 10 years ago can employers still see my record
- If i had a theft charge dismissed will i ever be able to get a job
- if i had a misdemeanor in charges was dropped could i still get a job
- if charges are dismissed do i have a criminal record?