Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
I was arrested for misdemeanor shoplifting when I was 20. Because it was my first offense, I completed a pre-trial diversion program. After completing the program, the case against me was dismissed, which means that I do not have a misdemeanor on my criminal record.
This is the tricky part. I was arrested, so I have an arrest record. Will this prevent me from being hired by employers?
Like I said, I have no misdemeanors or felonies; just the arrest and the dismissed case. This was in Georgia. Please don’t lecture me; I know it was a huge mistake.
- Dismissed Charges on Record
- dismissed shoplifting charges on record
- will diversion completed over five years ago for a misdemeanorstill show on record in Nebraska
- if charge dismissed can you be hired
- if arrested and charges dismissed is that still an arrest
- if a charge was dismissed can you still become a teacher in the state of tennessee
- I had a warrant for petty theft but charges was dropped is it on my record
- how can a dismissed charge be held against you
- hospital hire paralegal with dismissed misdemeanor
- got fired due to dismissed case on record