Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
*important* when I was 17 I was charged with assault and battery, I received a CWOF (continuance without a finding) and 18 months probation, however during the probation I was caught driving with a suspended license (unknowingly) and thus it was considered a violation of probation and my probation was G TERM (guilty terminated), though no punishment was given. my official criminal record says DISP: CWOF and STATUS: case closed, is there a chance this could not show up? I have to do a fingerprint check for my new job and I am very concerned. Please advise. Thank you
I’m 25 and it happened when I was 17. Also- I didn’t lie about anything. they never asked me because I never had to fill out an application. so I didn’t say anything. If they ask, I will explain what happened.
also- is it better to do a live scan, or a traditional ink finger printing? is one better than the other?
- 14601 1A infraction will it show up on live scan?
- what does fingerprinting show in a backround check
- what record does fingerprint show
- what shows on fingerprint check
- will a shoplifting charge show up on an FBI scan
- will convictions as a minir showup in livescan background check
- will driving with suspended license show up in Live Scan Fingerprints
- will fbi fingerprints for an airlines job show my convictions
- will just being arrested show up on a live scan fbi fingerprinting
- will my fingerprints show up if misdemeanor was nondisclosed