Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
*important* when I was 17 I was charged with assault and battery, I received a CWOF (continuance without a finding) and 18 months probation, however during the probation I was caught driving with a suspended license (unknowingly) and thus it was considered a violation of probation and my probation was G TERM (guilty terminated), though no punishment was given. my official criminal record says DISP: CWOF and STATUS: case closed, is there a chance this could not show up? I have to do a fingerprint check for my new job and I am very concerned. Please advise. Thank you
I’m 25 and it happened when I was 17. Also- I didn’t lie about anything. they never asked me because I never had to fill out an application. so I didn’t say anything. If they ask, I will explain what happened.
also- is it better to do a live scan, or a traditional ink finger printing? is one better than the other?
- if i had a misteanor for petty theft will it appear 10 years later in life scan?
- will a conviction at 17 show on fingerprint background check
- does cwof show on fingerprint results
- what shows up on a fingerprint check
- will my probation show up in a live scan
- what shows up in a live scan
- what shows up on fingerprint background check
- what will fingerprint background check show
- what will show up on my live scan
- whats shows up on fingerprint checks for work