Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
*important* when I was 17 I was charged with assault and battery, I received a CWOF (continuance without a finding) and 18 months probation, however during the probation I was caught driving with a suspended license (unknowingly) and thus it was considered a violation of probation and my probation was G TERM (guilty terminated), though no punishment was given. my official criminal record says DISP: CWOF and STATUS: case closed, is there a chance this could not show up? I have to do a fingerprint check for my new job and I am very concerned. Please advise. Thank you
I’m 25 and it happened when I was 17. Also- I didn’t lie about anything. they never asked me because I never had to fill out an application. so I didn’t say anything. If they ask, I will explain what happened.
also- is it better to do a live scan, or a traditional ink finger printing? is one better than the other?
- does fingerprint criminal records check shows
- does arrests you were not convicted of show up on fingerprinting back groud checks
- What can Fingerprint Background Checks Show
- what does a fingerprint check reveal
- fingerprint record does not show everything
- what does a fingerprint background show
- does everything show up on a fingerprint background
- finger print federal govt for federal employment show can an arrest affect me getting the job
- what records show up on fingerprint background
- What is image of entire criminal file?