Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
*important* when I was 17 I was charged with assault and battery, I received a CWOF (continuance without a finding) and 18 months probation, however during the probation I was caught driving with a suspended license (unknowingly) and thus it was considered a violation of probation and my probation was G TERM (guilty terminated), though no punishment was given. my official criminal record says DISP: CWOF and STATUS: case closed, is there a chance this could not show up? I have to do a fingerprint check for my new job and I am very concerned. Please advise. Thank you
I’m 25 and it happened when I was 17. Also- I didn’t lie about anything. they never asked me because I never had to fill out an application. so I didn’t say anything. If they ask, I will explain what happened.
also- is it better to do a live scan, or a traditional ink finger printing? is one better than the other?
- I have criminal history but bot showing with fingerprint check
- will my driving records show up on a live scan?
- what if you have a arrest but fingerprint check later does not reveal it
- what shows up on a live scan background check
- what shows up on fingerprint clearance
- will a cwof will show up on your license
- does an old fingerprint card show up from an electric fingerprint scan
- Will an arrest that was not a charge show up on my fingerprint check
- will fbi fingerprint background check show minor record
- will fonger print background check show im on probation