Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
*important* when I was 17 I was charged with assault and battery, I received a CWOF (continuance without a finding) and 18 months probation, however during the probation I was caught driving with a suspended license (unknowingly) and thus it was considered a violation of probation and my probation was G TERM (guilty terminated), though no punishment was given. my official criminal record says DISP: CWOF and STATUS: case closed, is there a chance this could not show up? I have to do a fingerprint check for my new job and I am very concerned. Please advise. Thank you
I’m 25 and it happened when I was 17. Also- I didn’t lie about anything. they never asked me because I never had to fill out an application. so I didn’t say anything. If they ask, I will explain what happened.
also- is it better to do a live scan, or a traditional ink finger printing? is one better than the other?
- what does fingerprinting show
- what shows up on an employment fingerprint background check
- what shows up on fingerprint background check
- what shows up on fingerprint report
- when arrested for an mistameanor does it show up on fbi file with fingerprinting
- when you are fingerprinted by live scan dose it show your crominal record nationwide
- will an arrest for a suspended license 30 years ago show up on a criminal history
- will an arrest from 1987 show up on live scan
- will an arrest show up on a fingerprint check
- will an fbi fingerprint check reveal driving with a suspended license