Find Your Instant Background Report at Government Records Registry Site.
Someone recorded me at my job asking questions about treated lumber and about M.D.S (material data sheets) that you can ask for to get ingredients for products. He claims to have gotten cancer from the treated lumber. Hes says that I said that "if the customer is too stupid to ask for one than its not Lowes’ (the company I work for) fault". He threatened my managers about taking it to court to sue for several million dollars. I believe that recording someone without their permission is inadmissible evidence in court but I cant be sure. Can someone let me know?
I live in NC by the way.
He recorded me without my permission, I had absolutely no idea he recorded me.
I’m pretty sure that i didnt say that people were too stupid, but i cant remember.
It wasnt done over the phone it was done using a tape recorder.
like i said it wasnt done over the phone it was done with a tape recorder in person.
- recording someone without their knowledge
- taping someone without their knowledge
- recording people without their knowledge
- can someone record me without my knowledge
- recording someone
- can you record people without telling them in nc
- Being Recorded without Knowledge
- in texas can i sue someone ehot taoe record me with out permission
- in the state of kentucky can someone record you talking and use it against you in court